Reviews for Doubts
PanwuFace chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
1st part:loved

2nd part:loved

3rd part:loved

what do you mean otaku for life?
hopexescaliber chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
so cute! -
Aquen chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
After reading this story I have to say it had potential but fell flat. For one thing everything was way to straight forward; you state things to the readers instead of describing things to us. As I read I began to dislike it more and more, you made Rima out of character, she would never just lie down(even if she was hurt) and confess how she was feeling to no one in particular, she’s stronger than that. But what was worse was…. You made Rima fall asleep… for no good reason! You could have at least had the x eggs do something that would have made her fall asleep but no, she just randomly fell asleep.

Also where are the Shugo Chara’s during all of this? I know there because everyone Chara Nari’s but other than that they aren’t there… what’s with this? If you don’t want to add the Chara’s into this give a reason they aren’t there, otherwise add them.

For me I hated the way you portrayed how Amu found out about how Nagihiko was Nadeshiko, it was to fast/hurried/rushed, and Amu was out of character…. Knowing how much she freaks out over stuff I doubt she’d easily say “O-oh… Cool!” She wouldn’t handle it to well, at least this is what I think, I can’t wait for Amu to find out in the manga.

Anyway, continuing on, why was there a kiss between Nagihiko and Rima at the end? Real it wasn’t in character for the two at all, if Nagihiko did just confess to Rima and asked her out Rima would probably say yes but she’d be her soft self (probably blushing a lot…. And smiling…) they would defiantly not have kissed right away.

Besides the story I was greatly annoyed at the little segments at the beginning and end of the story where you are talking with the characters, I noticed this else where and I find it so annoying and in no way funny, everyone is out of character and talking about random stuff….

But other than that, I must say I didn’t like the story, but I liked the idea behind it.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i liked this story better than this other one i read. the other one creeped me out! this story is seriously cute! -
PRincees-NekoGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That...was...AWESOME! I LUVED it Au-chan XD :D
vanna-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw this story was so cute! i loved it!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
me: *claps frantically throwing flowers* amazing! cute! adorable! a grea-

nagi:*covers my mouth and drags away* they get it already!-_-'

me: shudup! -hands a TaKuto and RiMu picture-

nagi: -fangirls over pics-

me: -_-' what does rima see in you...
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
For my first time reading a Rimahiko, that was awesome Au-chan! And yes, defo write up that Takuto oneshot! I'll read it lol :D