Reviews for Heroin Lullabies
2017 and I'm still waiting for an update lmao
Happy321 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
So I started reading the fanfic not that long ago... And OMFG! Its freakin amazing, I know its not finished and its been a while but PLEASE please please continue the story I'm at the edge of my seat here. I love the fabric its literaly my fav.
Words can not descride
The feelings that rush through me
And only completion will fill
The pain you put in me (my attempt at being poetic)
H321
megsie1977 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Hi
Really amazing story, but it seems to be a while since you updated. Do you have plans to finish it? That's kind of a decent cliffie you left us with there! I really hope you're still writing and that these guys get their HEA. Just want to grab Edward oops, sorry, Cullen and shake him and hug him at the same time! Glad Bella got her backbone too!
Thank you - hope to hear back soon!
Megan
saintfudge chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Great story ..don't normally read wip but I have yarn a chance with this one ...looking forward to next update ..thanks for sharing have n
twilightKC chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
well i got through all this story, I wasn't sure at first but to me I think things are looking up in the story, so I can't wait for the next update :)
Catie Jane chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
Hello,
I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story. This is one of my favorites and I would hate to be left right in the middle of it. I used to greatly anticipate the days you would update. I would just like to know if you plan to continue the story if you couldd reply that would be great!
heathera6963 chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
i hope you continue to update this story. it is so amazing
saranghae25 chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
What's next. Why does he hate his name. Aww man and it was getting good. We were finally seeing the deep secret. Hope to hear from u soon
thesekillerthoughts chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Pleasepleaseplease update sooon!
jeanine0963 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
I can't wait for this update...love ur style of writing
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
haleena15 chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
Omg such a great story but such a tease! write more!...lol plz?
sue1zide chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
What are his demons?
scarlet5 chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
So glad you updated. I missed this story and bad boy E.
Lilo-A chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Just found your story. Wow! It's a tough one. But I'm officially "in".