Reviews for XMen: The MovieDark Angel Crossover
James chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Good story. it's an interesting concept. wonder if manticore would be connected to logan too.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Awesome Dark Angel/X-Men crossover story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

Tala
Jayy chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
This is really fascinating, and I hope you decide to continue it.
Shadewolf7 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Ooh... I like!
kitkat23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
it would really rock if you would update. pplleaasee!
itsallaboutme chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
would you mind updating?
Duskie chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I wish you would continue this.
cflat chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
Just reread your story; it's good. Wish you'd continue.
mae-E chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
this stroy is so totally cool! you got to update it! got to know what happens next!

and if they meet up again out side the cage and away from those hunting them? will they get to explain to each other how they were able to take such a pounding? and will max appear in this stroy at all?

update soon! I really like how you did the fight!
mae-E chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
this is an awesome stroy !

when you going to update it?
flying alien chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
wow! are you going to continue this? i think it has real promise.
flying alien chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
awesome fic. you could do a comic thing... in ultimate x-men...35 i think, scott finds Logan eating a bear. (yes a whole bear) and mentions that there is a good resturant thrity miles down the road. Logan shruged and kept eatign.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
hey ! wow ! great stroy...but U HAVN'T UPDATED FOR a whole year ! thats a long time !

if u need some ideals E-mail me at VanillaAngelCake48

i'v got GREAT ideas 4 u!...please make Alec do somthing sweet 4 Max ...we all know he luvs herl _

well ttyl bibi lorlaee
mae-E chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Awesome Idea, Awesome story!

I especailly liked the fight chapter! thats pretty cool that both were shocked at the other one's abilties.

I thought it was histrical how when you had logan say "would you stop that..." you had alec say "it's about dam time!"

I also thgouht it was funny how they both said to each other at the same time "don't worry their after me." then it was funny how shocked logan was at alec's special abilties!

didin't he see alec's barcoade?

this is a great story! and you got a great sense of humor as well!

keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what will happen next!

will the meet up again outside the bar after shakeing off the tac teams? that should be an intersting convertaion! my guess is that the sentence "what the hell are you?" will be uttered quite a few times!
Pig Sticker chapter 4 . 9/27/2004