Reviews for We're Married?
sheeiur22 chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Great update thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
This story is totally awesome I love it please update sonn
singerdolphin chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
interesting, cant wait to read what happens nxt. Wish the chapters were longer
Edwardish chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
stupid obnoxious moronic DOG!ugh!he just had to ruin their perfect life!i hope Edward doesnt pull a NM here cuz that'll just complicate the matters more!:

anyways great chp!:D
Emmauk26 chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
fantastic job, can't wait for more, really hope that if and when she does find out that she wont overreact, and lets him explain, she loves him and he loves her too much for it to matter too much how things came about, I think that he should tell Bella what Jacob is, update soon.
goldeyedsoul chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
great fic :) update soon .. pleasseeee
EdwardCullenLover10 chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
Loved it!
Emmauk26 chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
awwwwwww that was so cute, poor Edward that must be hard to listen too, love the ending, taking a guess as to why Jasper and Emmett told everyone i'd say it's coz he fell in love with her and wasn't surposed to and as part of the bet they got to tell everyone they were married, i'm sure he would of only agreed to that as part of the bet coz he never thought he would fall in love, am I right or close maybe? oooohhhhhhh can't wait for more, please update with a nice long chapter really soon.
singerdolphin chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
ok i just found ur story and i have not put it down till i read the whole thing, you r doing a great job adn i cant wait to read more keep it up
MERCEDEE123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
what the hell! i don't get this
Ellie Aluinn chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Yes, I am enjoying your story very much! Will be rather heartbreaking, though, when Bella learns the truth...
MistressSandman chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Are the Cullen children-excluding Alice-meaner than they were in the series or are they simply not thinking?

I feel for poor Bella, when she learns the truth, I wonder if she won't hit the road in a desperate attempt to escape the biggest heartbreak of her life...I wish Edward would preempt the truth but I know that is not gonna happen, sigh...it was unfair of him to say she begged him to marry her and have sex with her...he could have said that he begged her to marry him and make love to him but knowing she was drunk he could not go through with the consummating the marriage part of the evening...
RiRiChan012 chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
i love it how you make short chapters. its easier to read and it doesnt get boring. when i read stories, if hey're too long i give up cuz its boring. but yours, is amazing.
CrossMyHeart108 chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
UPDATE!
Edwardish chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
AMAZING!Alice's antics were hilarious!i literally have tears in my eyes right now because of laughing so hard!seriously, update soon!

i was sad that you ended the chapter there...but well...anyways we all are pervs but that doesnt mean you can NOT show us anything...:P lol

so i hope you update soon cuz i loved this one!

i think Bella should never know about bet!:P but seriously it is all upto you and i'll be happy with whatever you do in the next chapter(s)!:)

xoxo