Reviews for The Ending
u failed chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
u failed annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd goooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffff- but nice im on 5th chapter
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I liked it but what is the daughter's name Hannah Maybe?
clueless chicka chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
the A GOOD STORY :D
s.p chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
awwww how sweet we had to write our own endings in my raeding class too. It's kinda fun to write your own ending huh?
Neverland Child chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
CUTE! I love this book! I'm only on chapter twealve and I knew that Nat and Kit are going to be toghter! To favorites!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Nice job, I can see why you got that A. By the way, I've actually BEEN to the Meadows in the story. I live near there and I've been there a bunch of times. Last time I read the book, summer last year actually, I read it while sitting outside the Meadows in my car and took a walk through them as a result of reading it.
demonqueen21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow i had REALLY bad grammar back then...im surprised i got an A i counted like 9 in just one read.

(i rly hope my writting has gotten any better since)
psychoticbookgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
You got an A on this? I mean, it was a decent story, but the grammar was sketchy.
Catharine chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was really good! I liked it!
Abertha chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
cool. make more please!
ellen anne elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i really like it's exactly what i would have said happened
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww, what a great little story! It's so sweet..but I wonder about the baby's name..great job! so nice! There needs to be more fanfics about this awesome book!
dancegirl232 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
it was a bit awkward for me but i'm like that i think you should name the kid and skip a few years then tell a story in her point of veiw maybe even give her a sibling or 2 and definetly a love interest. I would definetly continueing reading if you continued the story :) :) :)