Reviews for Envying DiNozzo
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 2/26
Awww, bless. Lovely bit of flangst. :)
Cackymn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OH. OH. OH. Thank you from the very bottom of my Tibbs-loving heart! Amazing. That is all. :-)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
*snort*

adorably cute

poor mcgee

lol

:P
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I liked this one, good job with the rant!
Pesti chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I think Gibbs got off too lightly!
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I found this fic off a rec from someone and Man was it great. Did not exactly like tony forgiving Gibbs SSOO easily but awesome anyway.
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
liked it. good job
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
...NICE!:)
charlie74656 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Loved this. It all seems perfectly plausible - the relationship, Gibbs's issues, and Tony's reactions. And as for McGee panicking and hoping they won't notice him if he is "vewy, vewy quiet", LOL! And, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, always. Thanks for sharing. :)
terrafea1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
just read it. So many parts of this story are the best part. But I think the most best part was that, to Tony, the worst part of the whole thing was that he couldn't find a movie reference for the situation. that was awesome. And McGee getting caught was equally awesome. Dinozzo rambling on and on was awesome until Gibbs just says 'i panicked' and then it's all cool just like that. that was weird.

Average score: Awesome. I'd have liked McGee to see a kiss though.
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"Only a public excuse. The team can know, obviously. But, yeah, I have lots of space, you're sick of apartments, you enjoy imposing yourself on others, and everyone knows I like you best and frequently indulge you just for a quiet life: perfect cover if Vance asks."

That line made my life. :D
Gravitational Awareness chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. This was really... different. It was a completely new take on DiNozzo and Gibbs. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the diversity.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Loved it! Mcgee just walking in... lol
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great story, I really liked it
BigGirl22 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was an awesome rollercoaster ride. Great story!