Reviews for Year the gypsies came: The mind of sarah
Nemo chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
No worries! I will be getting together an Annie fanfic for us mature readers. Wait for it, bitchz! Also, might be doing a dirty version of the Olsen Twin destination movies. They really captured a generation! Wait for THAT, as well! ( ;
TamaranEmpress chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Me again. Just a few things. You said ''Sister Sarah the witness of this faithful night'' I presume you mean Emily? Also, the song lyrics are rather squashed together and hard to make sense off. A suggestion I think of is to put the story into paragraphs and have the song lyrics between each paragraph. That way it might be easier to read. (Like my fic, Awaken me inside) Other than that, it's very well executed and your vocabularly is excellent. I enjoy your use of wording. Remember, if you wanna ask me anything, please do, you have my pename. I'm sorry this was split into two reviews but I had to go back and read your story again before I could give you my criticisms. Yours, TamaranEmpress
Your friend TamaranEmpress chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Niamh, this is a Year the Gypsies Came story and you have it under the category of ''Annie'' It has nothing to do with Annie. When you write a story, you have to put it into the right category. That means, if it's a Year the Gypsies Came story, you put in the Year the Gypsies Came category. I don't mean to be rude, but people will get annoyed if you post stories in the wrong category. On to the story, it was very good. I enjoyed what you were saying and especially enjoyed the abrupt ending.