Reviews for So Cruel
BellaAngelin chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I really wish you will finish this story I been waiting three years and in the last chapter you said you were not giving up on this story ...looks like you were wrong
gabriellesandwich chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
i'm dyinggggg please continue just one more chapter I'm begging this story is sooooo awesomeeee seriously you need to give us something please please please!
gabriellesandwich chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i love love love love love

this is awesome bella is awesome
AlexJade chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
How clueless boys can be!
AlexJade chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh no! Edward what did you do?!

What an exciting and heartbreaking plot.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I've really loved this story and was wondering if it was going to be continued? I've put you on author alert so I don't miss anything but this story is so good and I'm on tender hooks to know what happens next! Thanks so much for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
as with the name of the title you have been so cruel to me. You lured me in got me hooked and now leave me hanging. If you ever finish this and I hope you do I'll be back
xtothey chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I saw this mentioned on ADF as a fic people desperately want finished - I saw your sweet response. I normally wouldn't read a teen angst fic, but that whole exchanged lured me over. I really enjoyed the 8 chapters that are up - I would probably read the rest with one eye open because angst makes me emo, but I would definitely read. No pressure, just wanted you to know that there is still interest when and if you ever are able to finish.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I'm so sad that you abandoned this story. It was so great, and then...nothing.
India1999 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
it is SO Cruel of you not to update this wonderful story, it doesn't matter that it has been 2 years,
we are waiting. india
midnight driver chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
please tell me you're going to make another chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i love it
lauram831 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Aaahhh! Im officially addicted to this story. I like this bella she is completely badass :) I hope you update soon. Please!

LM
rigers chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
ahh. cliff hanger and no updates!
rigers chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
loving your story so far. It feels so real. I like that you stick to Bella's point of view.
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »