Reviews for So Cruel
AlexJade chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
How clueless boys can be!
AlexJade chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh no! Edward what did you do?!

What an exciting and heartbreaking plot.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I've really loved this story and was wondering if it was going to be continued? I've put you on author alert so I don't miss anything but this story is so good and I'm on tender hooks to know what happens next! Thanks so much for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
as with the name of the title you have been so cruel to me. You lured me in got me hooked and now leave me hanging. If you ever finish this and I hope you do I'll be back
xtothey chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I saw this mentioned on ADF as a fic people desperately want finished - I saw your sweet response. I normally wouldn't read a teen angst fic, but that whole exchanged lured me over. I really enjoyed the 8 chapters that are up - I would probably read the rest with one eye open because angst makes me emo, but I would definitely read. No pressure, just wanted you to know that there is still interest when and if you ever are able to finish.

Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I'm so sad that you abandoned this story. It was so great, and then...nothing.
India1999 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
it is SO Cruel of you not to update this wonderful story, it doesn't matter that it has been 2 years,
we are waiting. india
midnight driver chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
please tell me you're going to make another chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i love it
lauram831 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Aaahhh! Im officially addicted to this story. I like this bella she is completely badass :) I hope you update soon. Please!

rigers chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
ahh. cliff hanger and no updates!
rigers chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
loving your story so far. It feels so real. I like that you stick to Bella's point of view.
lesuse chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Good story - easy to read in one sitting - and I don't usually do this, but come on - please don't leave us hanging like this! We need B and E to be together - it's too painful if they aren't! Good job - love Emmett in this story and Alice!
Tom Kristal chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Great story. I remember reading this story a few years ago and its still just as good. Hope you update this... eventually.

left in bits chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm re-reading this for who knows how many times it'd be. I just miss it. So cruelly you left us, man. So good but so cruel.
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »