Reviews for So Cruel
SimplyAndie chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm soo glad you PMed me this! I've been looking for this for a while now and I couldn't remember the title & who wrote it, it's been nagging me to be read again!

Thank you so much and thank you for continuing on this fuckawesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lattecup007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good! Can't wait for more:)
Rhiitou chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OH

MY

GOD.

This is so fucking AMAZING! WOW, PLEASE please PLEASE! Update soon, This is going to ROCK my world!
sherbertlemon111 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Was pleasantly surprised to see the happy news popping up in my inbox. I'm super duper excited for this. Thank you for deciding to continue. I believe I pleaded with a strawberry on top, consider it cyberly sent lol
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
yay! so glad to see this continuing. Congrats on placing in the contest. Story now on alert.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i already revealed this chapter for the naughtyheels contest, but i figured since this story is so good, i should review again.

i love that bella's got spunk and that after edward kissed her, she punched him. serves him right. he has so little regards for a person's feelings. i know he doesn't do it on purpose but he is just so freakin' clueless and confused. i kinda pity him that... hopefully this will be his wake up call
Jewels64 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hey darlin!

I say share the love! I posted my story from the contest also! I love your story. You brought back many feelings that I had conveniently tucked away and had forgotten about.

I thought this was extremely well written and I enjoyed it! I felt the need to leave you another review here because I think you totally deserve the recoginition and support!

I will be following this story!

Hugs!

Jules
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I can't wait to see what you so with this now that it's going to be a full on story!
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow... this ctory is amazing!

And the third place was more than well desserved! ;D

I loved Bella's interactions with Emmet and Edward (even though the later was always with an air of pain and longing...). Emmet's brotherly support was beautiful, as was his silent encouragement.. I wonder how he'll react when (if) he finds out about what happen between Bella and Edward... he's bound to ask about the bruise on his cheek! (I wonder if her hand is bruised... she did hit him pretty hard).

I can't wait to know what'll happen next! I'm very intrigued about Edward's thoughts about all this... will we ever get a peek of that pretty head of his?

And I really hope we get to see more of Alice too! _ I love thinking of her as a young know it all exitable brat XD

Hope to read more soon! ;D
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I didn't just like it, I loved it! Stupid Edward...didn't see the best thing in his world when she was right in front of him.

Btw, I am beyond thrilled that you are continuing this story! I can't wait to see Edward's reactions! Hearts & Hugz BB!
ecxe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
so glad you decided to continue this story, as i am dying to find out what happens next! this story has completely sucked me in.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Damn, you're good! That lived and breathed! I'm sitting here just about as emotionally affected as Bella. I can hardly wait for the next chapter (pleaase tell me there's more!). So glad I read (I'm gonna have to than Viola Cortuna for sending me over!)

Thanks for sharing this with us!
winterstale chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
“Those are big fucking words, coming from you and your revolving door of bonus STD ‘girlfriends’.” I put air quotes on the last word. “I’m sorry if Emmett’s concern threw a wrench into whatever french-kissing, boob-groping, blowjob plans you had for the evening. If I ever need a referral for penicillin, I’ll give you call!"

I fist pumped for Bella at this. Nice dress-down.

This is my era so I saw JT, The Cure, and EATBM and the memories flooded back. This was well-written and took me to old familiar places (AP classes, Speech and Drama weekend trips).

Em's full moon - so right.

I'll be interested to see where life takes these kids.

-w
halconmia chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I am so glad you decided to continue this, I am going to put you on alert.
myria101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yay! So glad to know the author and that you're continuing! Putting you on alert!

M