Reviews for So Cruel
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I can't wait to see what you so with this now that it's going to be a full on story!
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow... this ctory is amazing!

And the third place was more than well desserved! ;D

I loved Bella's interactions with Emmet and Edward (even though the later was always with an air of pain and longing...). Emmet's brotherly support was beautiful, as was his silent encouragement.. I wonder how he'll react when (if) he finds out about what happen between Bella and Edward... he's bound to ask about the bruise on his cheek! (I wonder if her hand is bruised... she did hit him pretty hard).

I can't wait to know what'll happen next! I'm very intrigued about Edward's thoughts about all this... will we ever get a peek of that pretty head of his?

And I really hope we get to see more of Alice too! _ I love thinking of her as a young know it all exitable brat XD

Hope to read more soon! ;D
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I didn't just like it, I loved it! Stupid Edward...didn't see the best thing in his world when she was right in front of him.

Btw, I am beyond thrilled that you are continuing this story! I can't wait to see Edward's reactions! Hearts & Hugz BB!
ecxe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
so glad you decided to continue this story, as i am dying to find out what happens next! this story has completely sucked me in.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Damn, you're good! That lived and breathed! I'm sitting here just about as emotionally affected as Bella. I can hardly wait for the next chapter (pleaase tell me there's more!). So glad I read (I'm gonna have to than Viola Cortuna for sending me over!)

Thanks for sharing this with us!
winterstale chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
“Those are big fucking words, coming from you and your revolving door of bonus STD ‘girlfriends’.” I put air quotes on the last word. “I’m sorry if Emmett’s concern threw a wrench into whatever french-kissing, boob-groping, blowjob plans you had for the evening. If I ever need a referral for penicillin, I’ll give you call!"

I fist pumped for Bella at this. Nice dress-down.

This is my era so I saw JT, The Cure, and EATBM and the memories flooded back. This was well-written and took me to old familiar places (AP classes, Speech and Drama weekend trips).

Em's full moon - so right.

I'll be interested to see where life takes these kids.

-w
halconmia chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I am so glad you decided to continue this, I am going to put you on alert.
myria101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yay! So glad to know the author and that you're continuing! Putting you on alert!

M
babbles chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Best freakin one shot ~ Can't wait for the next chapter...
Wicked Rose Red chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I LOVED this story and am so glad that you're continuing it!
poetrytoprose chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I read this and loved it for the contest so I'm SUPER stoked to see that you're continuing it. I'll spare you my babbling - just wanted to let you know how excited this made me. Can't wait for chapter two!
Horizon629 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved this story, and among a few that didn't make it to the final round, I voted for it. I can't wait to see how this develops. On another note, I read in one of your reviews that you ship Harry/Hermione... All I have to say is that at least you're leaving Ginny free to date the devilish Draco. That was my ship ;).
danipony89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thanks!
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm so glad that you are continuing the story,I can tell that its gonna be good.
bookworm05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Loved this! Can't wait to see were it goes. Glad you decided to continue.
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »