Reviews for Naruto of Otogakure
MPDMPDMPD chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
When will chapter 7 of Naruto of Otogakure be uploaded?
NarutoFanner chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I like your story. It is really funny.
Obitolover11 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Awesome story! You have really great plot ideas but you do need someone to check your spelling. Anyway, please update the awesomeness! -
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Well, so far this Fic has been pretty interesting. Some spelling errors here and there but so minor you could hardly notice them. Now, If you do continue this story (which I hope you do) I was wandering just how much canon were you going to put in, like say for instance, Naruto evolves his Curse Seal, Naruto gets revealed as a traitor during the attack on Orochimarus base in the beginning of Shippuden, Orochimarus *Spoilers for those who haven't gotten that far into the Manga* death, and the dynamic duo (trio?) subsequent escape from Sound and so on and so on. Well, I hope you keep up the good work! It's really good, and I hope to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Definitely update this story, hell it's the only good FanfFic of Naruto & Sasuke going to Oto.
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
its a good start whens update?
R00T Agent Sai chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Awesomw fic
willisshrooms chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
good story so far
Kiba1998 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
It's awesome so far but when's chapter 7 come out?
Alex Spotlight chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Hey where's the updates come on update I demands it for my collection
naruhinasakufan1 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
hope you update soon, do you still need ideas on this story?
EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
not bad i must say this one is original
Zane chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Love this story! I was wondering why it was rated M until this chapter and the bar scene ;) lol keep up the good work!
X the lost king X chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
looks like a very good idea
waterblade chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
1: This is a different story. 2: What about Suigetsu and Jugo. 3: I vote for Kitsunes. 4: Great story.