Reviews for A Matter of Time
Wesad chapter 22 . 1/4
Oh dear god, that was beautiful. I cried when Damas realised Jak was his son, and laughed out loud when Jak first spoke to Daxter. What wouldn't I give to see Daxter's face. Perfectly written and very touching fic. Thank you.
fjcute chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Must have read this 5 times on livejournal before I found your ff. Yay mute!Jak!
asdfghjkl chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Do you have any idea how many times I cried while reading this
DO YOU
Infinitechange chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Very very awesome story!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow that was AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this story! But I do wish Keira was in it. She was mentioned like once after they got to Haven. I love it anyways though!
Automail-gHost chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
I have one request...

Sequal? Please? XD

Ohhh PWEEEZEZ It would be so awesome! With Dark Makers on the way in a few years, Barron Praxis still in power, and Kira/Samos missing, there's so much left undone! You have to write about what happens! I would love to see this Jak interact with all the charicters we all know and love. ;D

Again, great story and I eagerly look forward to any new works of yours! ;3
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Heh, my second time reading this and I'm enjoying it as much as the first! That's sayin' something. I only wish there were more stories like this, I really like the story concept! There are a rare few really great Jak & Daxter fanfictions and this is one of them!

So for the second time around, wonderful job on this amazing story! I hope you feel inspired to write more. XD
DragonsFlame117 chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
You should make a sequel! Damas and jaks relationship growing and jak becoming the jak we know. Growing into his role as prince and perhaps even gain his dark jak side.
sequal chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
come on bro do a sequal plz this is realy good
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
VERY good story! You are a very good writer! Keep it up!
Wumphoo chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Totally gonna re-read this. TOTALLY.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I love you and hate you for this.

I love you because this was such an amazing story I couldn't stop myself from reading it!

I hate you because it ended and I almost exploded with emotions.

All in all, I sort of love-hate you.

Darn this story and its ability to provoke emotions.
Marmie chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
gosh this was so fantastic! i love these games so much, and it makes me so sad how jak and damas never connect as father and son in the games. this was so epic, and you just thought of every detail, like how jak's wordless communication was so realistic. i loved the ending, it was so sweet! this is definitely my favourite jak and daxter fic that i've read to date :)
terracannon876 chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
I don't even know Jak & Daxter (though I've bought the games because they were super-cheap) - I saw this fic on someone else's favorite list and the summary sounded interesting (kudos to that. Good summaries are really hard to do!)... And now I feel like playing the game XD

Anyways, I loved your characterization. It was interesting and drew me in despite me not knowing any of the characters beforehand. Your descriptions were excellent and I found myself reading certain passages again and again (I love the dad-son relationship... *_* )

Thanks for writing! This is what fanfiction should be like - a celebration of the series, but also be capable of drawing in newcomers XD
Firehedgehog chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
how did i not read and review this before