Reviews for A Matter of Time
Your story was just amazing I have read it twice now and I well read it again that is how good it was *Smile* Please tell me you are making a second.
poor Jak
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 10/23
This. I like this. This seems very cute, very promising. Yes. (Plus, Sig is THE best.)
yamiishot chapter 22 . 3/25
So that was pretty dang awesome. I'm a sucker for AUs where Damas actually gets to know Jak as his kid :D
Cynthia England chapter 1 . 3/17
Gripping...I felt like I was right there in the thick of the story with them.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/5
An utterly fantastic story! You took an interesting, original concept and fleshed it out considerably while keeping everyone involved very much in-character! I could not put this story down (which causes problems when you really need to get to class)!
I have only one request: please finish Reset! I found this story on live journal before I came here and found Reset at the same time. It was engaging, also an original concept, beautifully written... and it leaves off at the best part! How else am I going to know how Damas reacts to being in the past when he's only just met past Jak? Please, I beg of you! Finish the story!
Nomyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Woo I read it all (plus the extra other-path-chapters) in one day! I adore your choice of words especially in the dialogue. I was laughing, gasping and then crying. A lovely story that I will now think of as a type of parallel canon, it was so satisfying to see a happy Damas & Jak ending. Mute!Jak is adorable, your voice for Sig cracks me up and I now look at the games in a different way when it comes to the whole jumble that is the time travelling. The eco role in the somewhat godless 2nd and 3rd games was about the only thing I was missing in the actual game and you perfected it! Thank you for this gem of a storyline! I've spent the night having strange dreams of this fic (I was in the eco vent chamber below Damas' throne room) haha I got so into it that it affected my dreams! A detail I loved was something you wrote about Torn, and how his voice sounded like it had been damaged. It is now my headcanon, my previous was that he used to smoke ;) I find myself rambling, gee, I hope you are still writing stories you have a killing talent to capture the reader.
Wesad chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Oh dear god, that was beautiful. I cried when Damas realised Jak was his son, and laughed out loud when Jak first spoke to Daxter. What wouldn't I give to see Daxter's face. Perfectly written and very touching fic. Thank you.
fjcute chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Must have read this 5 times on livejournal before I found your ff. Yay mute!Jak!
asdfghjkl chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Do you have any idea how many times I cried while reading this
Infinitechange chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Very very awesome story!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow that was AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this story! But I do wish Keira was in it. She was mentioned like once after they got to Haven. I love it anyways though!
Automail-gHost chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
I have one request...

Sequal? Please? XD

Ohhh PWEEEZEZ It would be so awesome! With Dark Makers on the way in a few years, Barron Praxis still in power, and Kira/Samos missing, there's so much left undone! You have to write about what happens! I would love to see this Jak interact with all the charicters we all know and love. ;D

Again, great story and I eagerly look forward to any new works of yours! ;3
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Heh, my second time reading this and I'm enjoying it as much as the first! That's sayin' something. I only wish there were more stories like this, I really like the story concept! There are a rare few really great Jak & Daxter fanfictions and this is one of them!

So for the second time around, wonderful job on this amazing story! I hope you feel inspired to write more. XD
DragonsFlame117 chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
You should make a sequel! Damas and jaks relationship growing and jak becoming the jak we know. Growing into his role as prince and perhaps even gain his dark jak side.