Reviews for A Matter of Time
Lami chapter 22 . 11/8/2017
LOVE this story, it was great to have a version where Jak wasn’t experimented on and where Damas is alive and well. I wish there’d been more mention of Samos and Keira but it’s your story, not mine and it was great the way it was.
Helltul chapter 22 . 7/19/2017
Very nicely done
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Poor boi :'(
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
Oh heck
Norkix chapter 22 . 1/29/2017
Good grief.

This is one of the most perfect fanfictions I have ever read. If I had to guess, I'd say you were a professional novelist who writes fanfiction in their spare time. Everything about this - the vocabulary, the plot, the pacing, HOLY CRAP, the pacing - is as close to perfect as a fanfiction story has ever come for me. You have an unprecedented mastery of your craft and it shows. This was a joy to read, and I had to tear myself away to have any hope of keeping up with my college assignments.

Stories like this are the reason why I have an inferiority complex. I honestly can't find a single thing to criticize. Everyone is in character, there are no loose ends or plot holes, none of the worldbuilding oversteps any boundaries... The only other fanfiction I've read that's comparable to this perfection is Fallout: Equestria. If you've never heard of that, trust me when I say that it's high praise.

You have earned this favorite, and you can be sure I will be checking out the rest of your body of work. You have a gift. I implore you to keep using it.
Ottsel Cath chapter 22 . 1/3/2017
That was an awesome and incredible story! I really loved the idea behind it and it's nice to see Jak and his father aware of each while they are both alive!
Jack chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
I LOVE IT
toraneko-chan chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
This was... AMAZING.

Thank you for the story! It's a great read!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
YAAAAY! DADMAS!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Your story was just amazing I have read it twice now and I well read it again that is how good it was *Smile* Please tell me you are making a second.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
poor Jak
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This. I like this. This seems very cute, very promising. Yes. (Plus, Sig is THE best.)
yamiishot chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
So that was pretty dang awesome. I'm a sucker for AUs where Damas actually gets to know Jak as his kid :D
Cynthia England chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Gripping...I felt like I was right there in the thick of the story with them.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
An utterly fantastic story! You took an interesting, original concept and fleshed it out considerably while keeping everyone involved very much in-character! I could not put this story down (which causes problems when you really need to get to class)!
I have only one request: please finish Reset! I found this story on live journal before I came here and found Reset at the same time. It was engaging, also an original concept, beautifully written... and it leaves off at the best part! How else am I going to know how Damas reacts to being in the past when he's only just met past Jak? Please, I beg of you! Finish the story!