Reviews for A Matter of Time
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/5
An utterly fantastic story! You took an interesting, original concept and fleshed it out considerably while keeping everyone involved very much in-character! I could not put this story down (which causes problems when you really need to get to class)!
I have only one request: please finish Reset! I found this story on live journal before I came here and found Reset at the same time. It was engaging, also an original concept, beautifully written... and it leaves off at the best part! How else am I going to know how Damas reacts to being in the past when he's only just met past Jak? Please, I beg of you! Finish the story!
Nomyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Woo I read it all (plus the extra other-path-chapters) in one day! I adore your choice of words especially in the dialogue. I was laughing, gasping and then crying. A lovely story that I will now think of as a type of parallel canon, it was so satisfying to see a happy Damas & Jak ending. Mute!Jak is adorable, your voice for Sig cracks me up and I now look at the games in a different way when it comes to the whole jumble that is the time travelling. The eco role in the somewhat godless 2nd and 3rd games was about the only thing I was missing in the actual game and you perfected it! Thank you for this gem of a storyline! I've spent the night having strange dreams of this fic (I was in the eco vent chamber below Damas' throne room) haha I got so into it that it affected my dreams! A detail I loved was something you wrote about Torn, and how his voice sounded like it had been damaged. It is now my headcanon, my previous was that he used to smoke ;) I find myself rambling, gee, I hope you are still writing stories you have a killing talent to capture the reader.
Wesad chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Oh dear god, that was beautiful. I cried when Damas realised Jak was his son, and laughed out loud when Jak first spoke to Daxter. What wouldn't I give to see Daxter's face. Perfectly written and very touching fic. Thank you.
fjcute chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Must have read this 5 times on livejournal before I found your ff. Yay mute!Jak!
asdfghjkl chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Do you have any idea how many times I cried while reading this
DO YOU
Infinitechange chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Very very awesome story!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow that was AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this story! But I do wish Keira was in it. She was mentioned like once after they got to Haven. I love it anyways though!
Automail-gHost chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
I have one request...

Sequal? Please? XD

Ohhh PWEEEZEZ It would be so awesome! With Dark Makers on the way in a few years, Barron Praxis still in power, and Kira/Samos missing, there's so much left undone! You have to write about what happens! I would love to see this Jak interact with all the charicters we all know and love. ;D

Again, great story and I eagerly look forward to any new works of yours! ;3
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Heh, my second time reading this and I'm enjoying it as much as the first! That's sayin' something. I only wish there were more stories like this, I really like the story concept! There are a rare few really great Jak & Daxter fanfictions and this is one of them!

So for the second time around, wonderful job on this amazing story! I hope you feel inspired to write more. XD
DragonsFlame117 chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
You should make a sequel! Damas and jaks relationship growing and jak becoming the jak we know. Growing into his role as prince and perhaps even gain his dark jak side.
sequal chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
come on bro do a sequal plz this is realy good
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
VERY good story! You are a very good writer! Keep it up!
Wumphoo chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Totally gonna re-read this. TOTALLY.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I love you and hate you for this.

I love you because this was such an amazing story I couldn't stop myself from reading it!

I hate you because it ended and I almost exploded with emotions.

All in all, I sort of love-hate you.

Darn this story and its ability to provoke emotions.
Marmie chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
gosh this was so fantastic! i love these games so much, and it makes me so sad how jak and damas never connect as father and son in the games. this was so epic, and you just thought of every detail, like how jak's wordless communication was so realistic. i loved the ending, it was so sweet! this is definitely my favourite jak and daxter fic that i've read to date :)