Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Metalic One
Orkslayer98 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Continue

That's all I have to say
Person who reviews chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
So far it's been a really nice and descriptive story. The only thing I can say is keep doing what your doing. I don't know if anyone has noticed this but, this is reffered to mettalica. "Metalic" obvious, "one" name of the song. Even the chapters are the lyrics to the song, not to mention refferences to the music video. Srry if you already know this. I just love to rant on..and on.
The Chaotic Queen of Madness chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Sorry. No questions. But this is good and I hope to read more!
The Chaotic Queen of Madness chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Umm...It's about 20% as insane as I would have done it. Which is still pretty insane! Congratulations, mortal! MUAHAHAHA!
Onyx Gallan chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I think it would be a GOD HAMM GOOD idea to turn this into a story. I love how detailed it is. And I can tell that there's nothing wrong with being detailed. I myself am a detailed, descriptive writer. Anyway, great start using Spyro's thoughts. Update soon!
The Chaotic Queen of Madness chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
MUAHAHAHA! Glorious! I have a rather unique truth or dare up. Take a look!
Darius the Dragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
cool
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
nice, friend.

still can't stand ember, though

update soon!

Ortinbras Itrenore and Ashkor chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Sinrah: This is good so far. You can borrow any ideas from our Dual Worlds trilogy. New update for Inferno's Fate, don't be mad. Can you also check out our Nomad story? It's not a Spyro story, so check our profile.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
well, right now, i have no new ideas. they are all being used for darkness. anyways, hit me up on the forums if you need any help

update soon!

john chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
yeah so far its a great story you should continue it
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
turn it into a story! i like it
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
yesh! you must update this fic. i don't remember if i read red death or not. if not, then i will soon, lol. but yesh, update!

Scarlet Embers chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very nice! However, 'Sparks' is actually spelt 'Sparx', so...yeah. :)

For some reason this reminded me of Sonic...XD
The Chaotic Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
MUAHAHAHA! Go forward with this story! I love crazy stories! Must read more! MUAHAHAHA!