Reviews for Live, Love, Laugh
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
"" Then a snowball hit me in my arm, and in the direction of it was Mike Newton, and I growled at him. Yup, I actually growled. Emmett looked down at me, then laughed his great booming laugh.

"Welcome to Forks, Bells!" Mike laughed across the lot, as I threw a snowball back at him, and threw one at Emmett's chest too, to get him back for laughing at me. He looked down at me and pouted, then put his arm around my shoulder as we walked into school."" That's awesome! Pouting Emmett is so cute!

"""Um, sure. You really want me to? I mean, we're not even going out." I said, dumbstruck.

"Yeah, about that…" He replied, looking at his feet for a moment, before looking back into my eyes, his golden eyes sparkling yet again. "Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah!" I exclaimed, grinning."" That happened rather quickly, but I guess one wouldn't say no to being Em's girlfriend.

Em telling her about vampires came out quickly, but it has Emmett's name written all over it.

Poor Jasper, getting beaten by Emmett so quickly.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really like this!

I kind of like how she's not excited to be in Forks.

I also like how Edward's with Rosalie, and that Emmett's free and single.

""She says, with a disappointed look on her face. I tried to hold back a laugh, guessing he must have turned her down in the past. It was then that I looked back over at their table, and at Emmett. He had a small smile on his face, his golden eyes sparkling, like he knew what we were talking about, like hear could hear us."" I LOVE this part. It funny and because Emmett can hear them.
fantasylover4evr chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
i love it, please update soon! :)
fallgoddess chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I truely hope u continue this story. I live Emmett and u do such a good job with him in this story...
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Well I didn't expect Rosalie to be the bigger person and apologize. That was a shock lol

And Emmett and Bella are so cute together :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Ugh Rosalie is being the cold hearted bitch... once again. I really hate her
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love Emmett\Bella stories :)

I personally think Emmett is too sweet to be stuck with a cold hearted bitch like Rosalie.
Vampire Lover 6787 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
love it cont. soon plz :)
brittany chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
i love it!,keep updating please!
xAracnaex chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
great chapter, can't wait to read more and the end wass really funny lol.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
I like it. I like Emmett and really anyone other than dufus Edward.

Bella is much happier as a person with Emmett how can she not be?

Post soon.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
SWEET!
sallaformfinland chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
This is awesome story! ) Update soon! :)
xAracnaex chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
so this turned out different but i liked it. i like it alot. i cant wait to read more! and thanks for the shout out :D made my night haha
charmed chapter 5 . 12/26/2009