Reviews for Puppy Love
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awww puppy! maaaaawwww. Good for you for sharing the fluff. Going to look up welsh puppy corgis now...
Favourite lines: ""It reminded me of you," he informed her.

Jenny cocked an eyebrow dangerously.

"Oh?" she asked, eager to hear this.

He nodded solemnly.

"How so?"

Jethro grinned.

"It bit me," he said with a shrug." LOL, BAD JENNY P
and
"If you orchestrated a plan to infiltrate my house and sabotage my paperwork using a puppy, you will be shot."

He gave her an innocent look.

"I brought you the puppy out of the goodness of my heart!"

She raised an eyebrow.

"And I'm out of bourbon," he relented. Jenny smirked." Ah yes, it all makes sense now. Anything for bourbon
and
"Jethro set his bourbon glass down next to Jenny's knee and reached out to scratch his ears, secretly allowing himself to think cute thoughts about the puppy." Cause no one can resist puppies!
and
""Tobias is snuggling with you, Jethro," Jenny whispered." falls over laughing
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Very cute! So what happened to the dog? Did Gibbs get it out before they torched her place?
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww! The puppy sounds adorable! I love Tobias as its name!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I just finished the Sixth and decided to read this and OHMYGOD THE CUTE I CAN'T THIS HAS CHEERED ME UP FOREVER! NO ANGST SHALL STAND AS TALL AS THE STORY OF TOBIAS THE CORGI PUPPY!
Skite chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love it! So adorable!

But I feel like it's just calling for a sequel in which someone hears Jen talking to or about Tobias and jumps to the wrong conclusion... any chance you might write something like that?
Cherie-24-Addict chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This story was laugh-out-loud hysterical (and cute)! Great job!
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is halerious
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
aww cute
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I googled "welsh corgi puppy" after reading this and squealed so loudly that the girl next door to me banged on the wall. They're soooo cute.
4evr-love-addict chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw! How cute! I love NCIS, and I love puppies. That's the combo of a lifetime right there.
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've read several of your stories today, and I really, really liked this one! You captured the tension and banter between Jen and Gibbs really well. Good job!
SD301060 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
before reading this, I checked out pics too so I don't blame you for getting sucked into the cuteness because I sure as heck squealed like crazy!

I just lost my faithful baby after ten full years together and I'm still getting over it. My mom thinks a new puppy will be good for me and if we find a Welsh Corgi, I might just agree! God knows I won't be able to resist if faced with one! I am weak willed when it comes to puppies and kitties/dogs and cats.

I loved this, thank you for sharing! Absolutely hilarious, imagining Jenny coo at 'Tobias'! E! And the jealousy was so Gibbs! bwahahaha...

CrimsonShepard chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Adorable! Tobias is a GREAT name for a puppy!
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw! That was too cute!
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww that was so cute I couldnt stop laughing. Okay whats with the NCIS Agents nameing their dogs after People? Toni the dog what ever happened to her? Jethro the Dog and now Tobias the dog. I would love to see Fornell's reaction to that. One shot follow u[ maybe?