Reviews for Meet The Cabots
Guest99 chapter 9 . 4/22
I loved reading this story of our beloved characters such as Alex and Olivia. This story has a very good plot very well narrated and with much humor I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you honey! I hope you have many successes in your life.
Guest99 chapter 8 . 4/22
Wwwwooooooowwwwww! At last things were fixed. Now things are almost done by themselves, except for Olivia's health, which will have to wait a while. But everyone was happy, except for Britney. That I hope you will forgive her when you see her repentance.
Guest99 chapter 7 . 4/21
Ooooooh, noooooo! This can not be happening to Olivia and Alex just when things wanted to recover. And now? What will happen to Olivia? We hope you can be well.
Guest99 chapter 6 . 4/21
Alex, it's not going to be easy to get forgiveness from Olivia. It seems that you do not realize that you have to do many things to return the trust you had Olivia. We hope you do soon, but you will lose Olivia forever. Good luck, Alex!
Guest99 chapter 5 . 4/21
Woooooowwwwww! What was that, Alex? Why did you act like that? You have preferred to keep beating Olivia who loves you so much, that you have destroyed the trust she had in order not to hurt her. And, now, you will have to think and decide What do you want to do with your relationship? Is your relationship with Olivia over? Or is not your relationship over? And you must act very quickly accordingly because it will be too late.
Guest99 chapter 4 . 4/21
It seems that already Olivia will not last with such treatment of the mother of Alex and now with the treatment of Alex that no longer values and respects him. And the truth, Olivia has to move away from Alex because she no longer has dignity as a person to be before them.
For your mental and psychological health Olivia, you must move away from Alex and his family right now. Get out of there, Olivia before it's too late!
Guest99 chapter 3 . 4/21
Alex's fear of telling the truth to his mother is so much that he does not realize how much it hurts Olivia. To the point that it seems that he does not care about his pain ... very careful Alex! So much goes the pitcher to the well that in one of those can be broken, take care of your relation that you have with Olivia because if you do not you can lose it, already your dad told you. Good luck, Alex!
Guest99 chapter 2 . 4/21
I'm counting the hours that Olivia will resist Alex's mom because it definitely shows that things will go bad worse if Alex does not get to tell the truth and defend Olivia, since you can already see that she feels like Alex does not Loves and allows her mother to offend her without her being able to defend herself. We understand you and we are with you, Olivia!
Bellatrx Wannabe 89, I love the way you narrate this story with a fine humor, since the thing is that the facts are hurtful in themselves and are difficult to digest, especially from Olivia's position.
Guest99 chapter 1 . 4/21
Poor Olivia! What the torture of a karma has fallen in the presence of the mother of Alex. If this is the beginning what it will take to live the entire two weeks that are missing ... Uyuyuuuuyyyy! Good luck Olivia!
Chely99 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
So, I read on after my last review and I have to stop reading this story. As I said before, it takes courage to post a story, but with ousting, you have to take the good with the bad. This story started out interesting and then turned into an over-the-top 3 ring circus. After chapter 5, I truly believe that Alex and Olivia's relationship is it repairable. No one could talk to one another that way and still respect them or be respected. This is not true to Olivia and Alex's characters. I tried to like it, but I can't. I am sorry if this hurts you as a person. Good luck!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
First of all, thank you for writing and sharing-that takes courage. Reviews are for the writing, not you personally, so with that said . . . When I first began reading, I enjoyed this take. However, Lila is over-the-top and Alex is irritating as she is allowing her mother to speak to Olivia in such a horrendous way. I do have to agree with the reviewer who said the way the characters are written are not true to form. A little goes a long way. Hoping as I continue to read that Lila tones it down a bit; Alex gets a backbone; and Olivia regains some of the class and sophistication that the character truly is.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! I have laughed so hard, and can't wait to continue to read and see what happens! Thank you for writing this and sharing it! It is by far my most favorite story I have read to date :D
iHATEamarorollins chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Great
babygirlbeej chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is my first time reviewing one of your stories. Let me apologize up front for laying this on you, as you're not the only writer that has done it. Why is it that everybody thinks its OK for Eliot to but in and talk to Alex all crazy? He's out of order and just once I'd like to see Olivia tell him this using very strong adult words, and maybe even a punch in the mouth! Alex, should also tell his ass to get out, and stayout of her damn business, and not just take his shit!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I wanted to slap Alex and her mother with passion. Her mother is the most irritating person alive and I can only give a thumbs up when Olivia finally left.

And this might not be relevant but I'm listening to wondergirl's Be My Baby while reading this chapter and thought it was so good while reading your fic.