Reviews for Brothers and Sisters
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Lovely story.
Lola101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Cute. :) Although the ending wasn't very memorable though. Usually the end shows some kind of closure of the main characters feelings.. in this case, Arthur's for Morgana. But still..not bad. ;)
Cow chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
As how things should be.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ahh. Would have been nice if it had turned out this way.
D0ll chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love this story so0o frigen much. Here are a few of my favorite lines.

"I'm not stuck," said Arthur.

"Me neither," added Morgana. "And I'm not talking to you."

"Me neither."

"It's meant to be a scene of you being stabbed fatally through the heart."

"Well, if I have to wait to die until you're able to accurately render the scene, then I'll have you to thank for my immortality."

"What are you doing today?"

"Plotting to take over Albion." Arthur glared, Morgana sighed. "Sewing, why?"

"Running away?"

"I prefer to think of it as a strategic retreat."

"Just because you're a dangerously unstable sorceress, that's no reason to leave."

"Subtle as ever, Arthur."

-"Thank you. Now, Morgana, I know you have lots of plotting to take over Albion and raising armies against me to be getting on with-"

"Absolutely loads."

My last scene was my favorite. This was too cute and too funny. I loved it!
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i liked this story. the scenes felt real and sweet. good job!
Yudachi chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Immortal Arthur. XD
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lol that sweet great work!
Chloris chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very cute, especially the beginning.

"if I have to wait to die until you're able to accurately render the scene, then I'll have you to thank for my immortality" I love this line, and so many others. Great fic!
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
loved it ] x
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hehe, brilliant! you captured everything perfectly!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hee! Oh, i adore this. :D I love all your stories - they're great!

I loved the easy banter between them. they really did read like a brother and sister. My favourite section was the last bit - i LOVED the last bit. "with gwen wearing arthurs crown and merlin wrapped in a sheet" and "if you three could stop playing pass the bloody crown for five minutes" and "lots of plotting and raising armies -" "Absolutely loads" and "But as you can see, my court sorcerer is an idiot" - 'merlin was trying and failing to disentangle himself from the sheet he was wrapped in...' Lol! I just laughed my way through the whole last bit. it was so lighthearted and fun and i could imagine the scene so perfectly.

All in all, well done. :) i LOVED it.

Bundi