Reviews for A Knight's Fight
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
(: revenge is sweeeet
Mah bf dumped meh and I put a bomb in his backpk :D
xzavx chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
HAH! awesome pranks! great story!
xzavx chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow! Black Eye Huh?
Woundedhearts chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
That was lol classic zack and although i would have loved to have seen blaine get slugged, i think this was way better! Great ending! : )
Wyntirsno chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Yay Zack! That was good, at least 2 of his pranks will stay with Blaine for a while. They will also keep him away from the girls. lol Zack didn't do anything that really hurt anything more than Blaine's pride. He got off alot easier than Cody did. Great ending.
KirkTrekkin chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was really good. it was so sweet that cody tried to protect her. i luv this story. you should write more suite life fanfics because you're really good.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was great, Cody standing up for Bailey and trying to protect her (actually I guess he did protect her). He did good, it's just to bad he got so badly beat up. I wish Zack and Woody would have pounded on him some before he got taken away. Can Bailey file a complaint against him and like get all the girls that he had used after all their swim meets and have them gang up on him. A bunch of angry girls that had just been used could do some pretty good damage to him. lol I know you have this as a one-shot, but please add more.
monkey87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
love it!
XxLadyStrengthxX chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw, that was so sweet, and really good!

I have a feeling that this is a One-Shot, so bravo! :)
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great Story. I just wish this wasn't a one-shot so I could see Blaine get the crap kicked out of him for hurting Cody like that. But it is always nice to see a happy ending. Yet, couldn't Zack have just belted him once or twice to make things even, that guy really does have it coming. I vote for one or two more chapters just so Zack and Woody have a chance to plan a retaliation. After all, in the show he would do something like that, especially after seeing his brother get beaten up so brutally by this guy. Just a thought! :)