Reviews for Adorable Psycho
Harakan chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Well it really crack me up you put Sarah as psycho and then coldblooded you say peace. Second in my sick mind i like see Sarah like that that she kills every obstacle who wanna get Chuck to bed and jealous Sarah is best Sarah so go Sarah and Chuck PLEASE dont piss her off :).
Berksboy chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
This was short but so funny, really didn't expect that, I can't stop laughing.

Looks like I'm reading more of these stories.

Excellent, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Type your review here...
rwtia64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
... hahahahaha, okay, holy sht, that was hilarious!
RAB chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That's great I just stumbled upon this story line hilarious...So there really is a green eyed monster lurking behind those baby blues.
Lost Soulmates chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I m so turned on right now ... Love Adorable Psycho so much
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So you're the source of this Adorable Psycho thing... hmmm
Hotski chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haha, this is so fucked up in a good way. Probably the most I've laughed from a fic on here!
Catrogue chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You already know how I feel about AP.

I thought I'd put it in a review.

She's just a pocket full of sunshine and I love her to death.

LONG LIVE ADORABLE PSYCHO!

Fin.
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was hilarious! And it is now a classic in Chuck fanfiction. :)

"She had a doctor's appointment." LOL.

Casey's hilarious!

I loved Sarah's justification: "She wouldn't give me the phone! ... I had no choice." And Chuck's response: "Did you think about, I don't know, not killing her?"

Plus AP says the sweetest things, does she? "I need to get this blood from under my fingernails before we go."
warfolomei chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh chuck me... this is .. this is ... so freaking adorable *.*
kihakukage chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
really cool
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
love the story all of them
grayden 13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
adorable psycho is the best series of stories on fan fiction, they are well written, in fact I like everything about them, keep up the good work, hope to see a new one soon

ps about psycho vs nine months , what has happened, and is it set before the one with Tommy in it
Tobic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You know. Since they are now in a relationship, they'll probably get Chuck to go with some gal.

I'd love to see Sarah's reaction. I don't think she'll kill her, but this is a good fanfic anyway.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »