Reviews for Adorable Psycho
rwtia64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
... hahahahaha, okay, holy sht, that was hilarious!
RAB chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That's great I just stumbled upon this story line hilarious...So there really is a green eyed monster lurking behind those baby blues.
Lost Soulmates chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I m so turned on right now ... Love Adorable Psycho so much
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So you're the source of this Adorable Psycho thing... hmmm
Hotski chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haha, this is so fucked up in a good way. Probably the most I've laughed from a fic on here!
Catrogue chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You already know how I feel about AP.

I thought I'd put it in a review.

She's just a pocket full of sunshine and I love her to death.

LONG LIVE ADORABLE PSYCHO!

Fin.
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was hilarious! And it is now a classic in Chuck fanfiction. :)

"She had a doctor's appointment." LOL.

Casey's hilarious!

I loved Sarah's justification: "She wouldn't give me the phone! ... I had no choice." And Chuck's response: "Did you think about, I don't know, not killing her?"

Plus AP says the sweetest things, does she? "I need to get this blood from under my fingernails before we go."
warfolomei chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh chuck me... this is .. this is ... so freaking adorable *.*
kihakukage chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
really cool
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
love the story all of them
grayden 13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
adorable psycho is the best series of stories on fan fiction, they are well written, in fact I like everything about them, keep up the good work, hope to see a new one soon

ps about psycho vs nine months , what has happened, and is it set before the one with Tommy in it
Tobic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You know. Since they are now in a relationship, they'll probably get Chuck to go with some gal.

I'd love to see Sarah's reaction. I don't think she'll kill her, but this is a good fanfic anyway.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ok, I just started with the whole AP "franchise" and have to say so far I'm loving every word of it. Guess there is lots of fun ahead for me... Great idea, great character. Can't wait to finding out what Sarah will be doing to all the people who might do only as much as look at "her" Chuck... :-)
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awwww, that wasn't right, Sarah. Since when do you kill seduction marks? Still hotter than hell, though. Adorable psycho, indeed.
TheJusta chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
what the hell was that? She killed her... That is a bit too extreme to be realistic...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »