Reviews for Another Way
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
HEHE I thought i wasd like ococl
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
love leah she so hilarious

awesome oneshot
breanna1027927 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
that is funny i never relized there where so many ways of saying sex
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
nice job recruit... I'm going to have to think of your recruit name, but you will get one. eventually. i might leave that to luci...
no-angel-here-no-devil-either chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
don't make it a one-shot. make it chapter one!
VegZombieGrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
AHAHAHA this totally actualy made me litterally LOL ahahaha wow its so cute! i laughed when leah named off diffrent terms for sex ahahahahaha 3 great story!
EmilyE.LOVES.JacobB chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
i like it another way to say sex is, fucking, geting it on, makeing love, sexuail active, screwing, ponding eachother, doing the dirty... and lots more...
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I liked it.

You dont really need lemons here

it was a googd chapter anyway.

brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Totally love it.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
doing the do, the horizontal tango, walking the midget (yeah, it's a weird one but i heard i somewhere..), knocking boots, "when the van is a rockin' don't come a knockin'", doing the nasty, doing the discovery channel, getting it on, getting freaky, tang. those are the other words for s-e-x that i know.

anyways, this was very cute. it was so cute how he didn't go home!

very nice

luci
MistikalMelodie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i have to say, this only makes me like Leah & Jacob more...if thats possible.

that was fantastic. D
hilja chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Ha ha! This was funny and ended as all fic's should : in a great Blackwater moment!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
“How many ways can you say sex?” Jacob muttered. Leah took it as a challenge.

“Intercourse, sexual relations, mating, copulation, nooky, whoopee, bonking, boinking, boffing, a roll in the hay-”

“What?” - lol. He asked and she met his challenge. I loved it.

“-quickie, fornication, coitus, coition, seduce, ravish-” - rofl, and she keeps going. perfect!

Just because Jacob acted like a virgin, didn't mean he was one. - well is he or isn't he?

WOO! BLACKWATER FOREVER!
cant.afford.these.Jewels chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
knockin' boots,freakin, doing "it", banging ,getting it on, beat cakes,bone, doing the nasty, the business,

you know other words for sex
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/9/2009