Reviews for Break Me Down
mistandstars chapter 1 . 5/19
Hi, I've read this story as WELL as the sequel. In fact, yours was one of the last few stories I read before deciding to write one of my own. I've just opened a fanfic account yesterday and put up a first chapter of my story, I'd love if you could check it out and give your thoughts. I'd PM you about it, but private messaging isn't activated in my account yet. Thank you for inspiring me, I absolutely love your story and love the way Draco grows to care for her. It's absolutely brilliant. Keep writing. :)
MaggieJo chapter 15 . 5/4
I agree, I love your Ginny!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 18 . 4/13
This was so good!
AnotherAddicted chapter 18 . 2/25
Oh god! How I hate you for making me cry for at least 4 - 5 chapters in a roll! (and my mother and brother looked at me with an utterly disbelief written on their faces, I was so embarrassed, you know?) You ripped away my pride! "

Poor Hermione! I cried so much once I know what happened to her. Though I'd been prepared for this kind of unfortunate event, it still broke my heart to know that it did really happen.

Thank you for your well written story. I never be a fan of "Hurt/Comfort" fiction because I know some of them may contain "sexual harassment" scene like "rape" which I always feel uncomfortable with. -Yes, I'm quite a feminist! I don't like seeing girls helplessly beaten by guy(s)- BUT I have to say that it's inevitable for the circumstance Hermione found herself in and it makes your story real! and I love the possessive and protective Draco as well as his insecurities, not very much ooc in my opinion.

Thank you. Now, my next destination is "Out of Ashes". I hope everything will be lighter in the sequel :D I don't want to cry that hard again. It's not healthy for my eyes! LOL
ExTaCy925 chapter 18 . 1/20
Wow that was great. Loved it so much it's going to my favorite.
Cat chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
OMIGOSH! This is solo good! I will definetly be reading the sequel. KEEP WRITING BABY GIRL!
PJoHoOFan chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
When I first realized that this was the last chapter, I was afraid that there would be no sequel and it would end there. Gods, I can't wait to see the reactions of everyone else! I haven't read anything like this before, I mean I've read the growling closer adorable schist, but not one where they grow closer through torture. I love it and cannot wait to read the sequel! :D
Awesome - Keane chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
It's, I don't even know what to say, :( Its heartbreaking to say the least this is not my first time reading your story yet I have the same reaction, it's great, brilliant even. I have no idea how you inflict emotions with just that. I can't... Even... Your an amazing writer. :)
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Thank you so much for your story. Now I'm off to read the sequel and hope you finished it.
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I'm really enjoying your story. It's very well written.
Fluticorns chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Love it so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
uh... really? they went to sleep knowing there is battle at hogwarts? probably the final one? I dont get it, it most definietly is not how draco and hermione i imagine would behave no matter how tired they were...
Blondie B. Happy chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Loved this story so much:)

-BBH
lelidral chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Loved this story, loved its darkness. Truly a beautiful piece!
Riley chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Best angst I've read in a loooong time! Got so much feels from this, it's my pleasure to read your fics :)