Reviews for Break Me Down
graceafur24 chapter 18 . 8/3
I enjoyed the first few chapters. The angst. But it seemed too sudden when Draco was kicked out of the family and banished to the basement. Wouldn't Narcissa at least try and help her son? At least, that's what I think. We didn't really see much of his mother, actually.

I also think that Hermione was a bit OOC. She seemed to cry a lot and she was somewhat helpless, whilst I always imagined her to be feisty when pushed to it and a fighter. Even when crying, she always stood through it. Draco as well. Before he was removed from the family, he seemed her much Draco-like. Maybe a bit too mean? Again, Draco in the first few years at Hogwarts thought it was all fun and games to push around the Trio, but later as he grew up, realized the severity of his position and was scared and didn't know what to do, yet put on a brave, snarky face to hide what he felt. But Draco acted like he gave up and didn't care what he said, and his anger was somewhat high. And after he is banished to the basement, he has a conversation with Hermione and then everything seems to be a-okay between them. He acts too nice and too loving and too protective of this girl he only recently decided to pay attention to. And in the last chapter when they declare their love for each other, I didn't really see it. I just found it unrealistic for two kids who absolutely hated each other during school to love each other in only three weeks, twenty-one days.

Alright. It seemed like I ramble a lot for no reason, and I doubt anyone will ever read this review, but I hope I didn't sound too harsh. I was trying to provide some constructive criticism, so hopefully I at least helped a little!
It seems a bit different than other fics. A bit more angsty?
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 4 . 4/12
I realize it's been over 5 years since this was published, but I wouldn't see Hermione calling him "Draco"-they were always "Granger" and "Malfoy" to each other.
Dimplz chapter 18 . 4/10
Exciting story! Thanks for writing.
Annoyed Guest chapter 18 . 3/11
Not reading this because the sequel went down in rating. Sorry it's just me. I'm about consistency, why go down?
Cherrycola chapter 6 . 2/8
Oh... My feeeelllsss...
vickety chapter 18 . 1/20
Excellent story! Thanks!
It was so dark omg but i'm so in love with this story aghh
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
mistandstars chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Hi, I've read this story as WELL as the sequel. In fact, yours was one of the last few stories I read before deciding to write one of my own. I've just opened a fanfic account yesterday and put up a first chapter of my story, I'd love if you could check it out and give your thoughts. I'd PM you about it, but private messaging isn't activated in my account yet. Thank you for inspiring me, I absolutely love your story and love the way Draco grows to care for her. It's absolutely brilliant. Keep writing. :)
MaggieJo chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
I agree, I love your Ginny!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
This was so good!
AnotherAddicted chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Oh god! How I hate you for making me cry for at least 4 - 5 chapters in a roll! (and my mother and brother looked at me with an utterly disbelief written on their faces, I was so embarrassed, you know?) You ripped away my pride! "

Poor Hermione! I cried so much once I know what happened to her. Though I'd been prepared for this kind of unfortunate event, it still broke my heart to know that it did really happen.

Thank you for your well written story. I never be a fan of "Hurt/Comfort" fiction because I know some of them may contain "sexual harassment" scene like "rape" which I always feel uncomfortable with. -Yes, I'm quite a feminist! I don't like seeing girls helplessly beaten by guy(s)- BUT I have to say that it's inevitable for the circumstance Hermione found herself in and it makes your story real! and I love the possessive and protective Draco as well as his insecurities, not very much ooc in my opinion.

Thank you. Now, my next destination is "Out of Ashes". I hope everything will be lighter in the sequel :D I don't want to cry that hard again. It's not healthy for my eyes! LOL
Extacy925 chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Wow that was great. Loved it so much it's going to my favorite.
Cat chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
OMIGOSH! This is solo good! I will definetly be reading the sequel. KEEP WRITING BABY GIRL!