Reviews for Mine & Yours
LaviLovinYu chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
D: oh god, I feel so bad for Lavi. The way you portrayed him was really touching.

Man, I hope Kanda chooses Lavi (shameless LaviYu fan that I am, even though the summary states it's one-sided)

Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
achroitism chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
KanLena for me doesn't work. It gets tuned out of my head. D:

I'd really like to know what would happen. Do update.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh my goths, I am crying! Y-you better update D:

-AMLF
Ren chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Great first Chapter
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I've read both KanLena and KandaLavi before but I've never seen them ship'ed like this messy-but-still-as-yummy-as-it-comes triangle... gotta say I very much liked it :D

Oh, I do very much hope you continue this someday; until then best wishes! :3

xxbeni.
Rue chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I like very much. These kinds of stories are always good-when everybody really cares about each other. And they (at least start off) in a very realistic situation. Nice beginning. You're right, you don't see this set of characters much. Each pair of them is actually my favorite. (Sorry Allen)
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG YES! continue plz! this was too awesome for words. I like the Yuu/Lena pairing as much as the Lavi/Yuu, and this story just has great potential. When Lavi started to cry, i got really sad. I would really like to see how this ends!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
...YES. Please continue this! You can't just post it up here and then leave it hanging like that! xD I loved that you made the KLL triangle, but didn't make a bitch out of Lenalee, and had Lavi still love her as a friend~ I love Lena to itty-bitty Chinese pieces, and she deserves no one's hate. C:

And .. the summary was enough to make me read. xD I love this story! It's very well-thought out, and I'm eager to see if it goes anywhere! I'll be alerting for future hopefulness, and favouriting for the tragedy.

Thanks for posting!
Im-a-tiger chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Poor Lavi! It's so aweful to see him all broken hearted D':

Stupid Kanda not noticing his feelings (and reciprocating them, lol)
eyeprick chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Um, since you write awesome DGM, and you writing more equals more awesome, mine is a rousing shout to continue! I feel bad for Lavi; that's some deep feelings right there.

Though I have to end this sounding like a bitch and say whatever the hell else, I would very, very much like Lavi to get Kanda in the end.

Lovely first chapter :)
calico pickles chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
. . .8D

You WILL continue this. There are hardly to NO fanfictions of Kanda and Lenalee, but that is not why I'm telling you to continue. Well, ONE, I want you to continue because I this is probably the only fic in which Lavi is the one that was hiding his feelings, and TWO, well. . I just really wanna see another chapter. 8D
YuKanda chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That kind of start always gives me heartache, you know... I can't stand Lavi's desperation *cries* And, well, in Italy we have a very famous song singing "The triangle, no, I didn't even contemplated it!" *laughs bitterly* If it wasn't in Italian, I'd have suggested you to listen to it

Anyways! I really (really) wish that for Lavi it won't be a one sided love anymore... Even if I'm sorry for Lenalee, well, it won't be the first time she lose the battle in the final rush (I did this to her too *hides*), so! Please keep writing this!
BetweenBlueLines chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw, that was really sweet! Though Kanda wasn't thinking that Lavi's little "confession" was just alcohol did he...? I'd love to read more, I really liked this little prequel. Please continue!
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
read this on your journal and loved it. Can't wait for more.
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
yay, here it is~! you'll see, you'll get a lot of wonderful reviews asking you to continue it, yup. I'm certain of it. *nod, nod*

i'll add it to my fav list already~ and might as well put it on alert too while I'm at it...