Reviews for High
Candy Sweet chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
The way you explore Shinji's personality was awesome and I'm dying to see more TT
shirochokoreete chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Let's see. "We" were about to comment when "we" remembered how about reading other reviews first. Lo! Wouldn't "we" be glad "we" did so. "We" don't have anything else to say. "Our" words will have been prolly good taken out or "our" mouth.

So utterly "we" second the other reviewers' comments.

(smirks)
metalhead030908 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow! You wrote Shinji as how he is supposed to be written! Well done, very well done..
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
This has got to be one of THE hottest fanfics Ive ever read, no the hottest fictipn Ive ever read, period.

Im not a fan of vulgar or crass slang that guys usually use to describe a woman like tits or pussy..I just dont like it. But you blended the natural pervertedness and unashamed libido of male erotica with tinges of romance. 10 out of 5, would read again.

Shinji's UK lingo gives him a kind of nonchalant, slightly sarcastic, blunt, punk-prep vibe, which I now realize is an excellent character facet that you employed for him. Great work!
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Holy. Mother. Fucking. Shit.

(Stares into an unseen abyss)

Aaah, it's too much. I almost came reading this. Is that TMI? Guess what, I dont give a shit!

Holy mother of Jesussssssssss..

GOD DAMNIT that smut was so hot that I think the blush from my cheeks could set logs on fire just by looking at them.

Woooooowww. I need to rethink my life...(curls up on bed) fucking amazing..mutter mutter.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I want to say you're British, because I can instantly tell by your vocabulary in this chapter :3

Anyway, Ive never seen this kind of portrayal of Shinji before..it's almost..mean, in a way. He called Orihime a twat, grrr. And dont say it's like calling her a broad or an affectionate teasing insult, it's mean.

I wouldnt say he's SELFISH in this chapter, but he is kind of a dick..
SourxApples chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love this story...please a sequel?
Also you kept shinji in character, and you did an excellent job with it. You are right, doing a pov ones got is hard. (I tried) but you did a great job with lines he uses and how he got orihime in the sack as well...I loved it. Please PM and let me know if you will make a sequel I'm very curious
lapisdreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Oh wow! That is how to seduce a woman. I was shocked she could even think of Ichigo after that!After this fic I definitely see Shinji in a new light.
harajukukiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is hands down the best fanfic i've ever read. Wow. You really have a way with words. It's something I could see myself reading again and again. So talented.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
aw... hot... exciting...
I LOVE your way with words...
I love it.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ASPIC AND LEEK... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

my goodness... now I want that skinny girly haired freak... mmmmm...
you have the best way with words.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
oh my gawd... that was so damn hot... that skinny girl haired man has taken on a new and darkly sexy tone... I will never be able to see him the same again.
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
I am such a perv... XD
Bleach Bunny chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Oh. My. God. That was...AMAZING! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
honeybeeze chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
holy crap was that smutty. But I loved it! The first person (which usually makes me sigh in disappointment) you did so great in and I enjoyed it fully. And the end. Where although this could have been with out any real meaning to it, you added that Shinji knew she would go back to Ichigo. That bitter sweetness of loving (well screwing) her but not able to have her. Realistic in a sense of not a blind 'happily ever after' I dont know if that was what you were going for, but thats what I got . Im optimistic though and like to think she dumps Ichigo for Shinji. Great job and thanks for writing!
zacrathedemon5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I absolutely loved it. You write Shinji amazingly well, and the story had me laughing out loud several times per chapter. Not to mention that the lemons were very well done. I would love to see more Shinji POV stories from you. Great job.