Reviews for Masked Innocence
Why you no update?
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 5/25
This was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
Demon's Poet chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh buddy! I wanted to read more! MORE! It was awesome!
Star Angel7169 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I wish you could continue this but seeing as this was made over 4 years ago, you probably can't. Well, thanks for writing it anyway! -Star
400roc chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Update soon plz
KazeStryker chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
aaaaaaaannnnnddd... where's that next chapter, hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Noble1998 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
looks alright
ninjapanda chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
i have two things to say ... one: keep up the good story and two: please update
Hartanna chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Freaking awesome.
Hartanna chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cool chapter. I've only just read the first and I'm not sure when you last updated, but you brought in Rukia and Sode No Shirayuki in this chapter once, right after a word was cut off. Other than that, it was enjoyable.
Khorale chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Why didn't Ichigo use that against Aizen?
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
In fact I don't even want to read on from CH3 if you add some cause you'll use be a fucking jerk off and get Ichigos ass kicked 3 chapters in a row.
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Damn you made ichigo so fucking weak...
Staffy-Bull chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome! Hell yeah fem!Aizen! Ichigo x fem!Aizen maybe? Y'know Ichigo get's back at her for humiliating him~ 3
Ppsh chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Possibly the most confusing fight scene I've ever read. Aizen seems to magically turn into Rukia with no transition or explanation, and then back again. If this is just him using his Zanpaktou's abilities then you did a piss poor job of explaining it. Here's the first we hear of Rukia in this fight;

"Aizen ran forward, zanpaktou coming in an overhead arc aimed for his head. Ichigo caught it on the tip of h, letting it slide to the side as he brought the hilt of the weapon up to hit Rukia in the stomach. "

It's just like... WHAM, there's Rukia, with zero explanation or reason. I know Kyoka Suigetsu can make illusions of people... but you didn't say this at all. Other than that it wasn't a bad fight scene.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »