Reviews for Red Herrings
booksnob chapter 1 . 6/8
I'd love to see these three playing Monopoly
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
lol God this is so cute
wendilin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You can say I really enjoy the story. It was simple to understand but also complex in the idea.

Just to put it plain, I like it.
Imatotalfreaksowat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"You may commence fishing."...Possibly my favorite line ever. I love this :3
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I should have read this sooner! It was so freakin funny and awesome! I loved it oh so very much~Haha, Dexter got a royal flush, that cracked me up when Mandark said he would never play Poker with him. It was just too funny! Dexter, oh gosh, he's more fun to than we give him credit for! So faving! And alerting, who knows, maybe you'll make a new chapter where they play poker or monopoly or something.
SuperbFan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I like this one.I can imagine how it would look 's accurate since they're acting like themselves.
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ha HA! That was funny! I love it when Dexter infuriates Mandark. I added this story to my faveorites list.
huehuehuehuehue chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Poor Mandark, he got PUNKED! Haha, Dexter, as sneaky as always, and it delights me that all of them are in character - especially Dexter and Mandark. I shall never play card games with Dexter, I'll be the spectator instead XD He's just so fun to watch!
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Clever piece made out of a simple game. Dexter's ultimate objective was nicely played out, I just thought he was being difficult at first.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I know Dexter and Mandark have sibblings, and I feel sorry for Dex's, but what about Douglas?

My plot bunny!

Eve
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I can so see Dexter doing that. I like how you ended it with Dexter not playing the same game as Mandark. Keep up the good work!
zenonaa chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Their characters were spot on, and I laughed all the way through. :]
xXBWFXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I lol'd.

So Dexter's intention wasn't to play gofish after all...I can kinda see him pulling a stunt like that XDD
Goblin Witch chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I laughed SO hard reading this, Electrum! Witty and clever, as usual, my friend. A heart warming piece to be sure. It's wonderful to see the GlassesMen just relaxing and having some bonding/fun time.