Reviews for Wheeljack's Chipmunks
SkyriseN chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
XD Laughing...too...hard...GENIUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really funny! Poor chipmunks. I really liked that cartoon and the live action movies.
hopes-and-dreams-last-forever chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Omgosh I saw the movie so when I read that part when the alvin and chipmunks started to turn evil I was laughing so hard and then when I kept going I had tears down my face and then I couldn't breathe this was wonderful and made my day so much that now all day at school tomorrow I will most likely be laughing my butt of and get weird Lois from my friends. I loved it just loved it and you are an amazing writer I mus add so.
P Gwainbenn chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
The outcome was...unexpexted...poor Sam! (I really have to watch my dirty humor, I found it funny *grin*)

I saw the vid on youtube and I have to say, it looks even in the beginning creepy ... If Jacks Chipmunks looks exactly the same...poor Annabelle!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was great!
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
lmao this story just made my day! was it inspired by "disaster movie" ?
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
*hears a thump thump* ROTFLAMFAO!

Oh... that movie was so funny too!

*sees Sam * ROTF!

TMR
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
poor Sam giggles that was so bad it was funny
kali yugah chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
oh dear god. i cant stop laughing. i was blinded by the tears when i read this.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I know I 'shouldn't' find that funny, I mean, poor Sam, but I had tears down the face hahahahahaha!

Evil Chipmunks, too funny!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ouch. HUGE ouch. That area is extremely vulnerable and painful. Women don't know how lucky they have it by not having such a vulnerable part. And you don't have to be kicked or hit in it to get to know how much it can hurt. Just taking a seat on a bicycle in the wrong way clues you in (the pain can be bad enough to actually feel physically sick). Btw., you might want to rewrite that last part (having Mikaela missed and hit his knee or stomach or something else around there) because if Sam was hit with that much force he would be crippled for life and not only couldn't walk properly for the rest of his life (yes, walking and that part are very connected), but would most probably be unable to have sex and definitely could never produce sperm anymore. Lol, perhaps that was Mikaela's goal... she doesn't want kids.
Tundra Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
It make me laugh hard! XP Chipmunks toys seem harmless but it dangerous *Giggle* Wonderful idea.
Botosphere chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
*snigger* Did you INTEND for Wheeljack's "off-base lab" to be a pun? If so, then wonderfully executed! :D

ROFLMBO And the Chipmunks! ROFLMBO Red optics, foaming at the mouth, attacking Sam...ROFLMBO That was a wickedly delightful crackfic! Thanks for sharing! :D ~ Eowyn77
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 11/9/2009