Reviews for So Many Emotions
tigerbunny8 chapter 2 . 9/30
aww! Hijikata threatened to turn Gin-san into mayo, the thing he loves most. XD
BlackCatRunning chapter 4 . 7/20
So precious. I love all of these so much!
me chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
:,( Noooooooo...
DavyWer chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I love How u Write about them,and i liked this story,also if to it seems still you'll Write more chapters? I 'd like to Read a sequel. I've also a questioni For u,do u take commisions? and do you have a tumblr or Ao3 account?
Food lover chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Please please continue! I love these chapters so much! And I was aha ha a bit confused at the end part but it was FLUFFIN adorable!
higitsune84tails chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
damn! you must make this one into another short stories, its really heart breaking scene! and I love this, I want to see the continuous of this 'weakness'
but so sad its just a drabble, not a whole story, but well I don't mind, cause the important thing is I want you to continue this fic,
staranise chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more!
KonKon chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
The chapter 9 was kinda confusing. 8

At first, it seemed Gintoki & Hijikata were already lovers - that they have already confronted with their true feelings for each other. But when it came in the end, it seemed like they weren't really a couple, after all? (O_o) I mean, even if Hijikata was just being sarcastic, I don't think he'd let his pride go down further by saying he's Gintoki's "lover" (all the more so that he wouldn't say it now that he'd realized he's actually in love with the Yorozuya bastard) because he's just stubborn like that. And if they were really just sex-buddies in here, then I guess Hijikata let himself lose the battle here, huh?

Idk... it might just be me though, but it really kinda confused me back there. Perhaps these two bastard were just too good to be acting as real lovers lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
God this is sooooo late and you might never update but who whole story is fucking awesome with the characters,well,in-character,and the sadness,the happiness,it is so ,this is really so many emotions ; if you ever read this,pleaseeeee,I beg you,update pleaseeee :u;
manga4life chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I love this story! I hope you continue ;)
spamanosauce chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Could you make a separate fanfic for the sadness chapter? That would be awesome! :D
tr chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
ougley chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
ahh ahhh please tell me you wont end it there? its too sad T-T
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
it took me such a long time to read this :( my passion for fanfiction went away, its so sad T-T but its slowly coming back! haha anywho, inappropriate gin is inappropriate xD seriously, i cant believe hijikata let him but he was horny so i guess it doesnt matter xD