Reviews for PerryxDoof shorts :
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
UPDATE I BARELY SAW THIS TOSAY BUT UPDATE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ilovesmiles4 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet
Kumi chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I love this pairing too, this was too cute!
Ominous Omelette chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Well you suck! Why stop it there? You, my friend, should make it into a long story! Like, play with their emotions, tell how they try to forget each other, and replace their feelings towards each other with hatred to their new nemesis,

and in the end, when they're heartbroken and it seems like the end of the world, they happen to cross paths, and some lovey stuff happens, and somehow OWCA finds out, tries to erase Perry's memories of Doof, but they can't so they reassign him, but Perry won't agree, so he quits, then just go with a personal ending! ( You don't have to really do all this, I just love to pitch ideas.)
Completely Bunned chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
That was so cute! And you're right, PXD is absolutely canon, I mean, they hint it so much in the show!

I loved your two stories, I can totally see the first one happening in the show. The second one a little less, especially the "I love you part" or at least, not like that, but it was still awesome. Rocked!
VampiricAphrodite chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
So sad! My one criticism was that the note's statement "I've fallen in love with you" was sort of sudden. But other than that, I love this.

Gah, I don't want to ship this pairing because it's AnimalxHuman, but... There are so many hints... And the fanfic was so wonderful! I don't know what's wrong with me (xD). Point is, WONDERFUL chapter.

Please update this soon.

XOXO

VampiricAphrodite
VampiricAphrodite chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I almost didn't click this. I thought "Ugh, it's bestiality, don't read it!" But then I remembered the episode where Peter the Panda comes in as Doofenshmertz's new nemesis, and how much they hinted at PxD... And I clicked it. And I don't regret it!

XOXO

VampiricAphrodite
PxD 4eva chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Aw these are sweet and cute and not scary...
airatainted chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
They were really cute. :3 Second one made me sad. :C I'll happily await for more. D
Neverwhere Guard chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Good old animalxhuman love, i like this particular pairing so much it scares me
nanami chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
¡LOVE! I LOVE!

sorry, pero yo no se hablar ingles .U

Traduje tu Fic con un traductor (dna!) ¡Y ME ENCANTO!

Yo Quiero Mas T.T
Rebbeca Tennant chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
can i tell you how much i freakin LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! seriously! these are absolutly amazing so well written and thought out too! well done and i cant wait to see more!

btw if you want more PxD stuff be sure to check out my stuff :D

Keep Writing!

~RT x
animationiscool chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
The first oneshot chapter is very cute. It is somewhat short, but I enjoyed it and would be interested in reading furure chapters.