Reviews for Inked
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 9 . 2/21
I don't even know where to begin describing how much and why I love this story, so let's just settle for the short statement that I really really enjoyed reading this and that I hope you'll write more stories about Shin and Yankumi.
Wildfly chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Brilliant, it wad.
Wildfly chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Good story.
kurokazeryuu chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
It was an interesting read, almost didn't want it to end.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
i like this. you gave justice to Shin. I like that he's dominant, no hold-barred. you gave his character justice. Yankumi is true to form. Keep it up ;0
kitten-dreamer chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Great job - I think you did very well with their characters. I'd love to see a sequel where Yankumi is pregnant and how they deal with kids over the years. That might be a funny piece of work. :)
natsuchan808 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
You wrote such a fantastic Gokusen story - the best I've ever read! I loved it! You did such a great job developing Shinkumi and their relationship over the years. And the idea of their irezumi complementing one another makes this couple all the more special. Thank you for the wonderful fic.
sayume214 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Something about the characterization feels strange. Is this based on the manga or the drama?
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I love your story, amazing job.
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Just came back to reread this again. So much fun! I love your cocky Shin and exuberant Yankumi. Thank you!
Eulae chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Read it again.. And again, 20 fingers up for a job well done! Out of all the fics I've read, yours is on the top of my most favorites! I so love it!
Erroneously chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story, the way you showed Shin and Yankumi's relationship developing, and partcularly the fact that you showed that yes, they are criminals, and most of the time their lawyer is there not to defend the innocent, but to make use of loopholes :)
Eulae chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I so love it! Thanks very much for this one! Hahaha..
kawoosh chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
I really liked this fic!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
It's been years since the first time I read this and I must say - I think it's one of the best Shin/Yankumi stories out there. The best when it comes to how-things-develop-after-he-graduates-and-chooses-yakuza.

Thank you for writing and sharing.