Reviews for Inked
sexysiren00 chapter 9 . 7/22
Gokusen has been one of my most favorite mangas. I like the drama version just fine although I'd say that you have penned one of the best if not the best characterization of Shin. "Cold Fury" Hot and cold into one and that is something that not any author can do. I am familiar with your work but I's day that this is the first time I have submitted a review. I will watch for other excellent stories for you. And I love the dialogue. I also admired the fact that you did not make Yankumi as a "stupid" female. They sort of balance each other out. The words sizzle but not too much ... leaving a little to the imagination is always more attractive. Kudos!
celtica25 chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
j'ai énormément aimé cette fan fiction. comment s'appelle le citron pour que je puisse le lire.
cordialement.
actrivi chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Amaaazzzinnnggg! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Erhmahgawddd! Sexsexsexsex..Why do you tease me so?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
I love you, you awesome writer you. A non sticky-sweet relationship, perfection in its imperfection.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
I don't even know where to begin describing how much and why I love this story, so let's just settle for the short statement that I really really enjoyed reading this and that I hope you'll write more stories about Shin and Yankumi.
Wildfly chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Brilliant, it wad.
Wildfly chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Good story.
kurokazeryuu chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
It was an interesting read, almost didn't want it to end.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
i like this. you gave justice to Shin. I like that he's dominant, no hold-barred. you gave his character justice. Yankumi is true to form. Keep it up ;0
kitten-dreamer chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Great job - I think you did very well with their characters. I'd love to see a sequel where Yankumi is pregnant and how they deal with kids over the years. That might be a funny piece of work. :)
natsuchan808 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
You wrote such a fantastic Gokusen story - the best I've ever read! I loved it! You did such a great job developing Shinkumi and their relationship over the years. And the idea of their irezumi complementing one another makes this couple all the more special. Thank you for the wonderful fic.
sayume214 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Something about the characterization feels strange. Is this based on the manga or the drama?
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I love your story, amazing job.
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Just came back to reread this again. So much fun! I love your cocky Shin and exuberant Yankumi. Thank you!