Reviews for The Locket
sydney73588 chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Presumably you've abandoned your work. Such a shame.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
this story is very intriguing, I really enjoyed reading it up to here(: Thank You for writing ~ ! Can't wait to see more of how Hermione and Snape's relationship grows :D
ChocolatStar chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Hello :) I started reading this ages ago and have just got back into it. I really enjoyed this chapter. I like your sentences - short, sweet, to-the-point. There's no unnecessary drivel.

Everyone seems all nice and in character.

As always love Snape's deadpan form of speech ;) I see you've done quite a few more chapters now too, so I'll just get on with reading those ;)
The Fictionist Aura chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
:) lovely story!
Solsticio21 chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
It was so lovely to see Hermione with Hogwarts: A history and Severus feeling a kind of simpathy for her :) Great chapter, have a nice weekend :)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
great frist chapter.
CyraAideen chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Hallo! I wanna a story! :) hehe but anyhoo I really liked this chapter! :) I like the way you did the braile charm, that was really cool. um... She's going to get her sight back right? like when she falls in love or something. haha I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ousia chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
hey! I just discovered your story and liked it from the very beginning. It's kind of a new idea - Hermione being blind. At least I don't remember reading a story where Hermione is blind ;-) Though I read a story where Snape becomes blind in the ending...

I very much like the way you describe the characters, all of them. Hermione and Snape are great... I hope that your Snape will stay "snarky" for a few more chapters... I love it when his character turns very slowly :-) But I guess he already started to see something really special in Hermione.

I also very much liked how you described Ron. I know that he's different in the books, nicer and all. But for a proper HG/SS story, Ron simply has to be a jerk :-P

I'm really glad I found this story, this surely is going to be a good read :-)
emikae chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I like this. It's an idea that I'm not sure if I've seen it before. : )

Thank you for bringing something fresh and original into this fandom. You write the characters very well.

I can't wait to see what's next.
WARPED KAWAII chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
wonderfully written. very different from anything i have read recently.
notwritten chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
gifarlme chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
This living in the same quarters with Severus having to help her so much is going to be fun...
ShelbzieSue chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
please please update soon
CeliaEquus chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
I love how IC they are. I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle the romance between them - you know, in addition to what you've already done.

My theory is that the locket took certain parts of the spell, and that while Hermione still wears it, so will her blindness stay. But I could be wrong. I'm just trying to link the situation to the title of the story.

Update soon, please!