Reviews for APH: British Raj, My Rani
HypocriticalPost-Teen chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
This Story, as it seems not to be updated anymore is still very well written. I usually don't like the Jack the Ripper theme because it's told again, again again and again but you manage to write that well that i kept till the end. I also like the memory sequences as they are an important part of the feelings and so on

sincerely,

FakeofHyporcrisy
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
A...A...Awesome. *dries teary eyes*

It's by far one of the most beautiful storied I've ever read. *gazes softly out of the window*

With such a bad weather, I couldn?t do anything but reading, and now I'm happy of it, because I found a tresure... A Jewel, indeed. *laughs*

I printed all of it, and soon I'll go fetch the papers from my printer... I guess they should be more than 20 pages. I'll keep it on my bedside table, and read it before affaling asleep!

It's depressing, though, to see you reiced only 5 reviews for 11 chapters. And the last update was a year ago! .

Please, please, carry it on! I swear I'll be here for you, and I immeditly advertised it, so I swear I'll take more poeple to see it!

I got quite scared when it looked like Arthur, out of everyone, was the Ripper. No! It can't be him, come on! *I gnawed at my nails. Guess it'll take weeks to get them back long xD)

But no, *sigh of relief* it's not him, is he? I mean, he can't be the cab driver if he was in the cab! ...

Ok, I'm blabbering. xD

I'll stop here then, I guess, with another plead for you to update. PLEASE!
gothgrrl13 chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
:D This is such an awesome and lovely story. I can not wait for the updates, my dear.
Kiki4ever chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
I am really surprised you don't have more reviews. Your story is awesome :D
Soundscaqe chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Wow, this is a really good fic. I love your OC!India. Please continue
Rainbow Al chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I'm loving this story so far! XD Can't wait for more!
dreamwalker12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You just made my day awesome. 3 India.