Reviews for Perhaps Not Her Finest Moment
Lilly Winters chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Interesting chapter, but I do not think Vincent would have merely let the Barrier down just like that, especially after going through the trouble of tracking her down after she had fallen off of her chocobo. It seemed too convenient. If you really wanted him to be knocked out with Sleep to progress with the storyline, you could have it so that the Barrier magic was already about to run out and right as it did, then the Wutai soldiers cast Sleep, for example.
Lilly Winters chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I liked this chapter. The imagery was great and I love the scene between Yuffie and Vincent. There was betrayal present, on both accounts, and you can't help but feel for both of them. There have been a few spelling/grammar mistakes throughout each chapter but the story line is getting really good :)
Lilly Winters chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
My, this is getting good :) I like where this is headed so far.
Your Sister chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
NO! She can't ditch Vincent!She can't she just can't!

I won't allow it! Not after that! that was amazing! I fan girl-gasmed! NO! I refuse to let her ditch him!
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Ohmygosh! I freaking love this so far! Keep it up!
Cashmeritan chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Please update soon! It's really great so far :)
dattebayo4321 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This story needs to get popular-er! It's really kick-arse!

:D

Panda-san...thanks a bunch for making this story; it is awesome.

Lots Of Sugar And Rainbows At Death,

Datte Gives You 1 Review
TheSinisterSiblings chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
very nice. I'm glad something is going in her favor finally! I thought the jail break scene was a little glossed over, but still good. But remember, you can't get better at writing fight scenes without practice 3
Your Sister chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Watch out, your dialog is running a little tedious. Otherwise it's a very good update, although again, iy wasn't long enough for my tastes. His threats were sexy.
buildabear4you chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Loved it. This was my first time reading the whole story and I have not found one that has kept me guessing like yours has. Keep up the good work and update this story not your others!
Russcull chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
This story is moving so well! I can't wait to see what happens! It's so exciting with so much tension! All the best!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Ahhh! Ouch! Poor Yuffie! Update soon please? I really want to know what the hell is going on and for Yuffie to stop being so stupid and actually LISTEN/TALK. Not that that is likely to happen anytime soon though lol
Eskimo-Otter chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Poor Yuffie, she's got a shit ton on her plate right now doesn't she? Hopefully Vincent will get to her in time and be able to help...somehow. Love it so far, keep going!
Your Sister chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
She, she got all beaten up Panda! This upsets me. Also, Vincent is planning something. I don't know what it is, but it's obvious he has an ace up his sleeve. Very nice work at portraying that. Finish it! I really wanna know what Vincent's up to!
QTHorror chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Ah, this is a good story; I hope the next chapter comes out soon.