Reviews for Dependency
Ceilo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...Wow. This is...sinister. I've never really gone for GerEng before but this is definetly very interesting. It's a shame to see it maked as complete, I'd love to see more of it. But either way, this is still amazing.
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Although I think your description is slightly wrong (I don't think the UK did fall in WW2 - it stood, barely), I love this fic!
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow. Just wow. This... is fantastic! I love your style, and this whole idea is lovely! I wish you'd write more!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Third story I read from you. They're all awesome.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved how nation and person are mixed up so skilfully in this...it was beautiful.
cfdnhgad chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow! I like yoour writing style
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
it is already finished? no! you have to write more _

i love this story, especially the pairings XD youre very talented!
Nerica chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
"and longs for his tower and his ravens, for cold steel bars to rage against instead of silk bedsheets." Very nice line :]

"It is supposed to be seductive, England thinks, but Germany is too young, too built on brute force to have mastered such sweet lures." (_" somehow I found this funny, even though it's not supposed to..)

"We great and ancient powers of Europe brought beneath the heel of a child and awaiting rescue by the children that we raised." Basically, yes xD

Overall, that was a really nice fic.
CountDimentio chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I'm pretty sure many of my watchers will be surprized by this but... I'm so jealous! You manage to put this much depth in a story, yet succed in making it so FUCKING interesting! ARGH! IF ONLY I HAD YOUR TALENT! AGBDHASBFHDKSJADHSABYUWHEKJN *spaz*
AmeriCanada Love chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, just wow. The depth of this story in such short words is amazing! It's not often we get to see the Nazi side of Germany, and I love it. Very well written, and indeed one of my favorites so far.

Kami-chan