Reviews for Highlights
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow. Just wow.

P.S. I'm pretty sure it's Nagikai
fangirl855 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
perfect. will there be more?
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
ahhh man, this had such great potential to be really hot at the beginning so I'm kind of upset you seemed to rush yourself as soon as the foreplay was over, but I definitely like the idea and this couple! :3
Babybananaleaves chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is so awesome. I just love them. Leave write more about them , ne
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i love it! those two are my favorite characters! i wanna see more nagihiko yaoi. there's a lot of rima but i like yaoi better.
bubbletea1108 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
*what remained of my innocence flys out of my butt*

that was ... somewhat disturbing but hey, I can dig it.

(and so can Kukkai!)
RyoNanami chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
write more about them plz!
Sha-Rone chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was.. hawt.

The ending was so cute.

:D
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I think I love you since your the only one which did a NagiXKukai smut, theres just not enough of those around
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Lol awesome fic, I loved it!
MagicalAmutoLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
It was very nice! But I like to read mature fanfics with "more detail" if you know what I mean? _-
gerardisbeautiful chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh wow, this is really hot. Someone get me an icepack or something ;P

And what an interesting couple ] They are very cute together :) I hope you write more with this pairing :)

PS. Kuhiko sounds so much more charming that Kukagi xP
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Nice oneshot! *adds another crack couple to her list* Keep at it! :D
kazorashi chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*flushed face* ... Wow. That was...hot. Wow. Can I say dazzling? I like... A very lustful Kuukai. Kinda... Kinky, in a way. You just blew me away. ... Nice attempt at the lemon though! I'm, pleased with this fic. Oh, and Kukhiko could work. I just say Kukagi/Kukade. You know, easier and matches eachother, making it easier to remember. But, back to your sweaty fic. Dazzling man. Just, whoosh! I like the ending too! My favorite part. You ended it very well and reminded us the beginning of your fic. Nice to remind us. ;]