Reviews for With a Heartbeat
craponacrutch chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I loved this! Ruka's the perfect mix of deliriously psychotic and emotionally unstable.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
So sweet! Love it!
lovelyhyperchick chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Wow...harsh but captivating. I love the emotion.
No Contact Ever chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
i love this please write more chapters
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Ya know, you're right, Pon and Zi are utterly adorable. I like how you've created stories to go with them. Please do more!
Lost in My Sapphire Eyes chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I really like chapter 4, especially the ending! it made me laugh, and its probably something I would do. your plot bunnies sound kinda scary... anyways, I liked it, so far.
lyn452 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This one-shot was kind of creepy and dark but in the most awesome way; the kind of story where you get chills down the spine but still lean forward in your chair because you’re intrigued. Good job and I hope the rest of these one-shots continue to be great!
so not telling chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Don't worry I still love it, fluffy or not) I guess this is kinda a continuation (referance) from chapter 3. You know I don't think I have ever seen this Pon and Zi. I am so happy you updated.

hope to see you soon,

SoNotTellig )
Crazy-A-bites chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
woah lol Ruka is senile! but i still really liked this! poor Kain :( lol if i had been Kain i just might have set her on fire xD
PrettyPrincessxo chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
yes ! i like it ;P
Crazy-A-bites chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
poor poor Ruka lol i about died at the ending! it's funny cuz i feel like Ruka right now i got a head cold like all convention students do every...year... i feel awful and im having Taryn over and going to a party tomorrow (who needs rest? INsane look)
Crazy-A-bites chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
woah SO EPIC! :)

oh keep forgetting to tell ya this but i have collected every single Pon and Zi thing if you need help ;) oh yeah can't remember if i haz you on author alert cu i had no idea about this story soo...
Crazy-A-bites chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
this made me want to cry :(
Crazy-A-bites chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
awz finally some Ruka and Kain! i realized that i hadn't read this story so i got to reading it!
so not telling chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I wish I had a nose. I wish you could have seen my face. My sister told me it was priceless) I but out laughing when I tried to picture Ruka and Kain without noses. But it made much more sense when I read the chapter) which I LOVED! You have made my day. Now every time I hear the word nose I am going to crack up. But serioulsy I loved this chapter and the way you portray the chacters. I can picture Ruka not admitting that she was sick even when it was obviuos to everyone. And it would be Hanabusa's fault that she got sick. haha) Two weeks without a computer would be killer. But I am glad that you are back and even though you just released this chapter I can't wait for the next one!

So Not Telling