Reviews for pretty girl
bloocheeze chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
KibaSakura is like the MOST win crackcouplefriendthing EVER. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, BB
ReikaRozenDiamond lazy login chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
well , nice fanfict , senpai !

it's the 1st time to me for reading SakuKiba fict , but i love ur fict

nice to meet u !

Reika
Mizumaru Mari chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
roflmao This is hilarious!
dark Alley chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Bwhahaha! That was great!
Mallika chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This. Is. Freaking. Adorable. Haha. : )
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
So cute!
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
haha ahaha i lvoe ending

aweomse kibasaku is good after reading that chapter.. seriously...please someone make it better!
blah0ily chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
LOLOL!

LOVE IT xD

all your stories are amazing
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hehehehehheheehehheheheheheh NIce
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Awesome ending D

Smiley
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
LOVE!DANG right!XP XD XD XD **
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
ENABLE ANONYMOUS REVIEWS LOSER.

AND I LOVE YOU. A LOT. I LOVE KIBA. I'M EVEN LOVING KISHI NOW. FINALLY. FINALLY. IT MAKES ME SAD I CAN'T DISCUSS WITH YOU BUT OH WELL. DID I MENTION I LOVE YOU? CUZ I REALLY DO. I'M BUYING YOU A NEW BOX TONIGHT.
devilin chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You created a new love for KibaSaku, without even trying.
Nuclear Burp chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Kiba's gonna be famous. Konoha's first low-orbit satellite.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Cute. Not my favorite pairing, but it works very well as a friendship piece between two characters that I almost NEVER see interact anywhere, at all. In fact, is there any reason why he accompanied her to her awkward-confession-to-Naruto-fest? Either way. This is pretty awesome. I loved the banter back and forth at the end, Kiba's discomfort, and Sakura's total lack of awareness as to Kiba's discomfort. Beyond that, the characterization is good, and while I actually haven't read anything but the first three pages of the most recent chapter of Naruto, it seems quite probable that Sakura's mood is something like this. I mean, seriously, getting rejected by Sasuke, even after nearly 3 years of training just to drag his sorry ass back, and now getting rejected by Naruto, who fangirled over her ALMOST as hard as she used to fangirl over Sasuke? That has to hurt. And I really like what this does with that. Thanks for the fic.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »