Reviews for Maybe
Steph0807 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
If only this season had gone this way. Nice back and forth, without being too repetitive. I hope you'll be writing more House!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Really good. That episode was so heartbreaking at the end. Thanks for the happy ending (which we should of had! lol)
justawritier chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That was great. That is what should have happend. I really liked the writing style.
beti86 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw so perfect...I wish she did that...instead we have to wait for her to come around and for him not to screw up until than...but hey impossible is nothing for huddies lol. btw I just love this grey's scene, it fits here perfectly :D
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Love love, love, love, love, love! A perfect companion piece to this awesome episode!
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
thank you! i am still torn between laughing and being depressed because of that episode...
brittanyyl90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aw I really liked this. The story flows really well and I liked the style.

And yay for the happy ending! This is definitely how the episode should have ended.
Menah chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Awh, loved the story! What a perfect post-ep for the amazing episode. Beautifully written, thank you! :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
My God, this was really, really, really good. I really enjoyed the style of the writing, the simplicity, the bouncing back and forth from him to her, the short paragraphs, all of it. The style was just really really poignant and interesting. Good job.
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Um, I'm pretty sure you should go write for "House," because if you wrote for "House," I would have gone to bed a MUCH happier person last night. I love your writing style, and you have them both in character in the situation :-)
JaggedPuzzlePieces chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
this is amazing! you were rght. this ep was awesome and it screamed for a fic. i love your writing style in this and many other of your stories. whatever you were experimenting with as far as stylistic differences came out fantastic. you have really captured the characters and their tumultuous relationship quite well.
jaded27 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
LOved it!
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
THANK YOU. Thank you so much for this, it's exactly what I wanted to happen after the episode. If only those two could take a leap of faith at the same time, but no, he's never ready when she is and vice-versa.

You really saved my Tuesday!
Temo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Awesome, wonder if we'll ever see this on the show.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009