Reviews for Selfish
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I felt like this the first time I played DAO...exactly like this. The fact that you wrote this fic in second person and kept it general so that all who play the Cousland origin can relate to it is brilliant. Awesome writing and amazing depth of emotions and understanding of them.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
great one shot... love your take.
Syntyche chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was a great short story. Excellent work. Though short, you've a lot of detail into it; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Soultakers chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was pretty intense o.o. Amazing add of emotions and depth of the character.
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
So much emotion in such a short story. When I read this my emotions went all over the place. I loved this story very much,
Andraste's Grace chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hi there...I have added this story once before but to cut a long story short I need to add it again! It still haunts me and I love it!
similbus chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I read, my heart broke, and I fell in love. Really nice story and written beautifully.

Alistair walking in Redcliff castle in his underwear is funny, if you try to imagine it.
LadyTeefStrife chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
When I played, I was unable to ask him to do it at the end. I was ready to sacrifice my caracter, but he won't let me. And when I told him that was insane... "the most sane thing I've ever done" and the goodbye kiss... I was crying.

I load the game and make him to do it later, but I was unable to end the game then. I think that my poor Tifa can't be happy.

That moment really marked me, and this fic has maked justice for what's lack in the game.

alistairxcousland and cloti is happiness!
julie 5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Just wow! You totally captured the magic
Clover64 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, this is /exactly/ how I imagined the PC would feel after asking Alistair to sleep with Morrigan. So terribly sad, but the bit at the end is delightfully hopeful. Wonderful job! :)
K. M. Anderson chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wonderfully done. You perfectly captured the emotion that she, whatever her name might have been in a given save, must have felt. Nearly moved me to tears.

I generally embrace spoilers, and read this before completing the game. Big mistake, it's haunted me for days now, and I was putting off playing it before I dreaded having to make this choice. Maybe that will teach me, right? _
BullettProoff chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Aw, cute, I likee it :D. Yeah, it sucks having to let Alistair sleep with STUPID job :)
Mithrilquill chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh gosh, how happy I was to see you've written more than the one shot I just read and reviewed. And how happy I was to read this.

I'm eager to get to read your Alistair. Your one shots are more OC-centric(not that I mind) But I like your writing a lot thus far, I'm sure I'll absolutely love your take on Alistair.

10/10

...Now on to The Spirit!
Bladesworn chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I originally saw this through swooping_is_bad, and loved it there and was very happy to stumble over it here. The emotion in this piece is tangible, and the writing is flowing and poetic. I was happily surprised to find something of such quality so early on in a budding fandom. :D
HAPPYLU chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nobody can resist DA:O's clutches. They're like talons.

Anyway, this was insanely angsty and lovable and I adored it to no end. 3 I also squealed quite a bit picturing the Alistair in your story.

amazing job!