Reviews for Seven Deadly Strikes
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
sigh Harry you may have just spoiled a beautiful relationship that may have changed Draco's life.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Poor Pig! Poor Ron! hmmm Owls are carnivorous and they are birds of prey. it is possible that they can fight off one in groups especially some of the bigger owls like eagle owls.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Ack!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Well done! Very insightful!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Wow! Oh no! Poor Hermione!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
So take him back! Most excellent, harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Oh no!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Most excellent idea and a terrific start! Have Harry start searching and calling for the snakes.
riegert8 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
The idea that Hermione could be friend with Draco is very unbelievable,and I know it will never happen for it don't fit Draco personality to be friends with someone that not a full blood. so this story not for me
loretta537 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
this is a good story and a very unique way of killing voldie
Tangential chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Lame.

I'm sorry that isn't more eloquent, but why waste a lexicon of fancy words on a ham-fisted attempt at storytelling?

This story really ought to be called "Snakes On A Hogwarts", a title more in keeping with its general nature. The entire concept, much like "Snakes On A Plane" is just plain silly, the execution is laughable, and- Well, there's just not much more to say.

The Hermione/Draco elements are bad romance tacked onto bad drama. Hermione, now that she's at her most vulnerable, clings to and relies upon one of their most hated enemies. Yeah, good call, I'm sure that's the first stop anyone would make upon being blinded. "I can't see you now, so even though you've made it obvious that you hope I'll die, I suppose I'll just have to trust you, to the EXCLUSION of all my closest friends.

Oh, but he knows EXACTLY how her TOTAL BLINDNESS feels because he has a hard time seeing in the dark.

What?

I'd call this story a train wreck, but train wrecks actually generate genuine drama.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they find out that Moldy Voldy was eaten by an anaconda.
alix33 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
So, all these baby anacondas killed creatures in Hogwarts Castle, why? Because they could?

And the mom anaconda killed Tom Riddle for the same reason? Or what is their thing?
Shaggy37 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Outstanding chapter! I especially like the part where Harry and Hermione have been talking! What were Harry and Hermione talking about? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
(Grin,) Irony has no end. The Dark Lord, The Heir of Slytherin, the snake speaker himself got eaten by a snake. Loved it!

Well, while Voldy is gone the castle is still full of snakes and the pets and wizards are at rist.

Hmm, wonder when their going to find the other owls?

Poor Draco, but at least he and Hermione can still be friends.

Can't wait to read the next snake filled chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »