Reviews for Surprise Gifts
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh gosh! (Blush) I always fantasized about toys and my boys...
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
oh i like it
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved it ;D
It's hard to find a good in character story, so thank you for writing this :D
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
ah its good to see some of that Hiroki's shyness _ He always hides behind a mask so its cute when he gets flustered and its very enjoyable to see them when they interact. They are both very different from usagi and Misaki.
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
OH MY GOD! SOOOO SEXY! ;)
Ever Searching chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hey, I totally love this story. It's so cute and smexy. I've probably read it like 50 times! You've really captured the dynamic between them. It's almost like reading the manga or watching the anime. But I did notice one typo, and since I hate it when people don't point them out to me in my stories, I just wanted to let you know.

Then, Hiroki reached down, under the bed and pulled out the box.

Hiroki should be Nowaki. Not hating, just wanted to let you know, since I know I'm anal about that stuff to a fault. Thanks for a great story! I'm definitely going to be on the look out for more from you! ::huggles::
cricketspeaks chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
GO EBAY!
yukixharuyaoi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
HAWT !
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
really hot, thanks!
Queenb9999 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hee hee so well written and adorable! I really enjoyed it! :) It's hard to write stories that seem out of character but you did really well keeping them true to how they most likely would react!
OhHaiThur chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I lol'd. xD
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
The only real thing that was majorly wrong was Hiroki is tied to the bed and then you have this line 'Then, Hiroki reached down, under the bed and pulled out the box.'

Beyond that I'm not sure I could see Nowaki giving him something like that. Or at least not use it on him. I'm not sure I see him giving it to him but if he did he'd do it while Hiroki's at work before he leaves for work knowing he won't be home till way late.

But otherwise a good story.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was great!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i loved it but...a sex toy off of eBay, even if it was new, is kinda gross lol
Omega Shenron chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Firstly, I liked Hiroki in this fic, and felt you did well with him. As for the rest... I'm sorry, but I find a lot of this fic to be OOC. Some of it is good, but other aspects are out of character and inaccurate.

Nowaki calls always Hiroki "Hiro-san", not Hiroki-san. Within the first few chapters lies the only difference, and even then he called him by his last name, not his first.

I also find it more than slightly strange that Nowaki would do this without consulting Hiroki, and then pressing forward with it even when he says "no". And it really doesn't matter that he ended up liking it. No means no. I know I'd be pretty damn upset if any sexual partner of mine did that to me. If nothing else, I'd want a warning for dub con, because that's honestly how the fic strikes me.

Some of Nowaki's lines were just cringeworthy, and given to me out of context I wouldn't have guessed it'd be ANY of the JR characters saying it, let alone Nowaki. Really, the "welcome back beautiful" line was the one that really struck me as out of character. I was almost feeling second-hand embarrassment from it, because it's something he just would not say.

Also, as a random fact; you can't buy sex toys off of eBay. And a Japanese person's more likely to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions than eBay.

The grammar and spelling was good, and as I said, I liked Hiroki, so I commend you for that. I wish you luck with your future fics.