Reviews for Only Fools Play Pretend
nhrc chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
and finish:
(Cry of an angry child - please do not take it personally)
You're a bad person! You evil writer! Terrible you terrible terrible terrible! How could you do this to me? to them? How could you? I hate you really hate you!I do not want to read you never again!
nhrc chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
as i said:
Are you trying to kill me too?
Lack of coordination, then death and suicide now?
You can not reply from the grave, you know?
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
as i once wrote:
Oh no, oh no, oh no - this is not a good start, absolutely not!
I just finished reading your trilogy "Crash", I do not think I'll stand in one of these!
* * * *
Oh ... Oh .. Did you just ... killed Jim?!
(Takes a deep breath, exhale long, inhale deeply, exhale long)

Calming the voice, Aha the words
I hope you not leaving me now with two entire episodes of bones tormented and Jim died, and you have an idea to revive it, otherwise ... otherwise ... (edgy) I ... I ... Damned you (tears) I was not ready for it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
T.T
Omg, that was horrible and depressing and beautiful and I loved it omg
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
TT GAAAAH! EVOL CHARACTER DEATH IS EVOL! And heart breaking. Jim, no! Come back to Bones! ToT
Doni chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Utterly and completely heartbreaking. But beautifully done.
Qk chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
I think your K/M's better than your K/S. Nice work.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Ok the end of that chapter was really depressing. i loved it lol :P Very nice way to end the chapter :)
KingofLoosePages chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
-sniffle- Oh man. I hate readin fics where I know I'll just get depressed, but this one is so beautiful. Is he going o slip into insanity? Will he start believing Jim is stil alive, live in denial? It would be beautiful if he believed that Jim was still with him, still doing things together. Ah, though I suppose goin insane is probably bad and most people woul want him to heal.

Personally, I think it's terrbly romantic, and ironic, that he can't forget Jim. It's almost like he's trying to make up for his mistake in keeping silent by carrying Jim's life with him.

It also would give a new dimension to the title. It started with Jim pretending Bones loved him, and ende din Bones pretending Jim was still alive.

Er, sorry I started rambling. Ah, yeah...you're story is remarkable. I hope to read more in the future.

Taku
Xx.Feline.Fatale.xX chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
-dies in a puddle of sadness-

I'll play pretend Kirk! -whine-

Once again, beautifully written chapter. So tragically beautiful keep it up. :)
passionfornight chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
If this weren't so good I wouldn't read it. So much emotional torture. Darn good writers for putting us through wringers.
KaiiDee23 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Awesome i need more
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
*is in agony* J-jim? D-dead?

KAHN!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I'm so glad you decided to do another chap.! It was wonderful! Excellent job! Another chap.? Alternate ending? What more awaits us if any?

Two-finger salute,

Captain*
vairetwilight chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
That was so sad. I really feel my heart breaking for Bones. Beautiful chapter you really expressed the emotions so well.