Reviews for Scream
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You ain't gonna get hate mail from me because what Leah told Bella was the most beautiful thing I've heard today. She's my only favorite character from Twilight since I hate Twilight too.

Keep up the awesome work!
Jaspers- Fallen chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved it. I so wanted some one anyone to get her butt. She is not a good role model to any girl. Poor Jacob got the shaft in these books. Edward did too if you think about Bella cared for no one NO ONE but herself and what she wanted in the entire series. Leah is the only one that had the balls to say anything to her. I figured Paul would say something but nope. Anyway great job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Amen.
thefuturemisscullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I swear you have made it to my top 5 of fav authors ever! Its about time ppl stop making bella the princess and speak the truth and I respect you for doing that
Twilighter2013 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I am extremely glad that you wrote this, I was laughing my ass off as I read it! This shows off Leah's personality very well, and it seems like something that she would say! No more skanky hoes, team Leah and team Blackwater forever!
Jigs chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Good job I hate bella sooo much she just like used jake acting all sad and depressed I felt like yelling "yo skank there are people homeless orphaned lost loved ones starving suicidal disabled never too walk again so u lost your boyfriend boohoo it happens to people everyday" loved this fanfic go leah
Caitlin Graham chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Love It
Me chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love it :D bella is a bitch!
Team Leah :D
Blackwater 4eva chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love This! Totally what Leah would say! Haha, Bella got burned!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my fucking God! oOw the can you do that to Bella she was just defending her postition, she didnt do shit! Leahs such a bitch.
...
...
JK Bellas an ugly fucker XD
maria chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE this one because i FUCKIN HATE bella swan!)
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Brilliant! Nice way of showing Leah's personality. Never mind the statement she said to Mrs. Cullen nee Swan. It made me smile. Now I am going to have to look and see if there are more Leah giving Bells a talking to out there on the internet. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them!
StarkandStipes5ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
My god I love this! The RJ reference had me on the floor laughing :D Team Leah/Blackwater Forever!
SnowyWolborg chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Damn, go Leah! She took Bella out!

Im finally glad someone gave her a serious bad mouthing. Bella used Jacob like a crutch when Edward was gone, and as soon as he comes back, the crutch is suddenly broken and meaningless.

Bella got nothing more than what every Bella hater wanted to give her.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
A great story. Very well written.