Reviews for The Book
Hellosunshine chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this was so good! I LOVED this! Really great job!

The only thing (and I'm sorry to be THAT person) is that Kazahaya isn't a blond (blonde adj., or female; blond male)...he's actually a brunette. I always thought he was blonde (because there's no shading to his hair in the manga) until I saw CLAMP's colored work from the artbook and their description of him as "brunette." Other than that detail, this was awesome - write more!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The book's title make everything into light! That was wonderful. Count n u to make the hottest lemon pancake coated sugar around.
Rabby chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"The blonde giggled again, and Rikuo would die a happy man if he never heard that weird, creepy sound again." LMAO that made my DAY. And Kazahaya making Saiga shudder is the best thing ever. Saiga's reaction is just priceless. I would love to read something else like this. Going to your page to see if you have any other GD fics up there! You wrote Rikuou and Saiga really well, by the way; can't say the same for Kazahaya since he was so out of it. fav!
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Haha. Cute. :) The characters were very in character, and the storyline was nice. I really enjoyed reading this story. :) Good work.

sincerely, nihongoneko
Ryoyoku chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hehehe... kama sutra... - u -
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
whahahahahahahahahahaha

sweet... And the book Kazahaya got

was helluva hilarious! LOVED IT~!
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
hot. very hot o.o

and i loved your characterization... even horny Kazahaya lol

amazing read .
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
DAMN. Good work!
MistressAtropos chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was so funny and cute LOL. I just can't get enough of those guys. Good job!