Reviews for The Answer
Evanescence918 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
This story intrigued me for two reasons. 1: Hello! The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl! Amazing book and Amazing author (I love Barry Lyga!)! so of course I'd want to read a story about it. 2: Rene Descartes! I'm sorta into history and that really popped out at me. (I love reading historical stories and saying OMG! i remember learning about him!) Rene Descartes is actually one of my favorite historical figures..."I think, therefore i am.." so inspirational!

Anyway, I have a confession. I completely forgot the ending of Goth Girl Rising(I haven't read it in a while) and i was wondering if you could remind me why Kyra got arrested.

Now to the review:

This was very well written and had interesting personality, however i do have to say it is a bit...flowery and nice compared to the book. No offense.

I love the concept of the story, about starting over. I would love to see how Kyra attempts to restart her life and haw the romance blooms between her and Fanboy.

SO can you please update? I'd love to read more

*btw...sorry this was so long*
gothmusic13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
that was an amasing story and i thing you should continue to write storys and one day you could go far
BlackMajikk chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Hey.

Well, it's well written, I'll give you that much.

HOWEVER, I do declare! You've Mary Sue'd them both!

This isn't Goth Girl...this sounds like Bella Swan.

This isn't Fanboy. I don't know he is, but they're both much to pleasant.

Do you honestly think Goth Girl will turn into Ms. Golden after 5 months jailtime?

These aren't poeple...these are paintings.

It's not that hard to change...just make 'em angry/bitter/wimpish/etc.

-Majik

P. , thatks for the fic . There are THRE AAFGGs out there. That makes me sad. :(