Reviews for Home Again
Leí todos los capítulos, realmente me encantaron!
Espero seguir leyendo tus obras. Buen trabajo!
Talhulla chapter 4 . 5/29
i stop here

This is ridiculus and illegal.
I think you are some issus with spranking.
You know that nobody can hit a other adult ?
this story could have be good but this is insane
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 2/6
I'm glad he didn't just die in this. I always wondered what would have happened to Chris in the show when the timelines shifted and changed from the timeline/future that he traveled from to save Wyatt.
DanishGirl chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Wow! This was a great chapter! Thank you so much for writing it! Loved Chris and his interaction with Christopher and Whatt! If you every feel like writing more about them I would love to read it. Great job!
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
What a novel way of ending the Chris storyline! I like it! Especially at the, having Chris experiencing some difficulty with merger. All in all a wonderful story! I am glad to be reading your stories again.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Now I'm crying again. I just watched those episodes last week. Watching Leo lose his son, again is just heartbreaking.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
My apologies again for not reviewing after every chapter. I am just enjoying this story so much. I'm a little anxious to see where you go next. I just finished series...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
I know I'm terrible. I've gotten so used to binge reading, I forget to stop and review. So please forgive me. I'm enjoying this story so much. It's a little mind boggling seeing Leo be stern and as a disciplinarian considering he is so gentle and a pacifist. Piper I can see 'spanking' with her temper. Chris deserved some punishment for how he treated Leo.

Hugs, Che'
wandamarie chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
loved the story thank you for your time and talent and skills and share it with us
wandamarie chapter 9 . 9/23/2017