Reviews for Home Again
My Alternate Reality chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Truly enjoyed the story.
Johnny chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Loved the first chapter so far! Emotionally deep and interesting so far. Awesome writing skills. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2019
Can I just say this is the best and most thoughtful reveal, changing the past, and into the future fix I’ve read. For some reason a lot of people wrote piper and Leo as villains to chris, one person even had Leo push Chris off the bridge because of his anger. I really enjoyed reading this!
BluElectre chapter 4 . 10/17/2018
OMG it's just insane,

It's not because Chris is an adult that is just less terrible. Yes some parent do spank their child some time and it's not torrible but here Chris have an horrible child. His parents stole his power every time for submit him, stole his liberty. Excuse me but it's just like your parent shut you in the house, allow you to go just if you are with them. And some women live that and we calk that abuse,

I'm not good for express myself in english I hope you understand what I want to explain. You can't educate someone by repression. You can't gain trust with any privation of liberty. In realuty Chris would hate more and more his father
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
Leí todos los capítulos, realmente me encantaron!
Espero seguir leyendo tus obras. Buen trabajo!
Talhulla chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
i stop here

This is ridiculus and illegal.
I think you are some issus with spranking.
You know that nobody can hit a other adult ?
this story could have be good but this is insane
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
I'm glad he didn't just die in this. I always wondered what would have happened to Chris in the show when the timelines shifted and changed from the timeline/future that he traveled from to save Wyatt.
DanishGirl chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Wow! This was a great chapter! Thank you so much for writing it! Loved Chris and his interaction with Christopher and Whatt! If you every feel like writing more about them I would love to read it. Great job!
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
What a novel way of ending the Chris storyline! I like it! Especially at the, having Chris experiencing some difficulty with merger. All in all a wonderful story! I am glad to be reading your stories again.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Now I'm crying again. I just watched those episodes last week. Watching Leo lose his son, again is just heartbreaking.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
My apologies again for not reviewing after every chapter. I am just enjoying this story so much. I'm a little anxious to see where you go next. I just finished series...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
I know I'm terrible. I've gotten so used to binge reading, I forget to stop and review. So please forgive me. I'm enjoying this story so much. It's a little mind boggling seeing Leo be stern and as a disciplinarian considering he is so gentle and a pacifist. Piper I can see 'spanking' with her temper. Chris deserved some punishment for how he treated Leo.

Hugs, Che'
wandamarie chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
loved the story thank you for your time and talent and skills and share it with us
wandamarie chapter 9 . 9/23/2017