Reviews for 38 ways to annoy Dolores Umbridge
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awsome. Lolol.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love this! XD Laughing too much!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This list needs to be much longer, and much meaner.

Personally, I don't think it would be too much to cast petrificus totalus on her, vanish her pink clothes, lay her on the floor and cover her with tuna and cream and set ten hungry cats loose in the room, and then engorge the cats until they are each 200 pounds. Then, when the cats are finished eating, let loose a male toad that has been isolated from females for a couple of years and engorge him to 200 pounds and let nature take its course. After the toad has had his way, give her a portkey deep into the Forbidden Forest. If she ever makes it back, tell her that there might possibly be a position open in the Ministry for her, but in order to apply she will have to write an original series of seven novels (700000 words minimum) with a blood quill. If she writes the novels as directed, give her a pooper-scooper and put her in a Centaur cleanup patrol, and send a dementor guard to make sure she doesn't slack off on the job.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i bow to your superior funny mind! mind if i use a few of these when i introduce Umbitch (oops) in my story?
Graci-and-Cheri chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
! GENIUS! love em'! these are hilarious!

for this u have now been officially added to our favorite authors tab! for us, it is a priviledge to be a favorite author, and you so deserve it!

~Graci&Cheri~
hannyfish chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
HA HA! Anyone wanna annoy Umbridge with me anyone?
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
hahhahahah! i love the last 1
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
11. Create your own educational Decrees to contradict her's.

-get's evil thoughts- :D
Selene14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awesome! Loved it! 21 was hilarious, I'm so using that for my English essays. Well done for the 'Umbrage' one, it's cool that you used that word, I've never heard it before but I'm glad you have!
Will0Whisper chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Yell random Rude words in class...like

Penis Fish

Arse Cheese

Piss Ant

Poop Monkey

and when she tells you to stop being a rude little boy/girl go "oh yeah well your a Sand-Castle" then give her the finger
The Public Address System chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Amusing! :D

*Clicks 'Add Story to Favourites* :D
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
LOL! Nice one, dude :D

It's Armageddon, btw :)
GlowQueen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Thats's awsome. I like number 28 and number 38. :)
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*giggles madley* Most amusing me dear! My faveroite one has to be number 24 :)
Hikari no Kishi chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Well done cupcake! This has always been one of my fav lists!