Reviews for Written In Red
rhinoiron chapter 9 . 3/22
Wonderful Chapter!
rhinoiron chapter 8 . 3/22
My only thoughts for this chapter are: hmmmm
rhinoiron chapter 6 . 3/22
Awesome chapter! I love Glinda's made up words!
rhinoiron chapter 5 . 3/22
Loved the chapter. Can't think of a single thing wrong with it!
rhinoiron chapter 4 . 3/22
Another good chapter! Still feel as though Elphaba is being too soft.
rhinoiron chapter 3 . 3/22
Although I loved the fact that you altered some of the wicked past, perhaps leaving out the song and replacing Elphabams righteous line against Glinda's name was too much.
rhinoiron chapter 2 . 3/22
Another wonderful chapter! Although I feel as if she might be softening up to Lil too fast.
rhinoiron chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this story! I wish it could be 100,000,000 words! I especially like how instead of it starting directly after Wicked, it intertwines with it.
twilightslittleangel chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
personally, i was thinking about how you just threw in liiku and made him say some of Fae's lines...but then i realized that this was leading up to something bigger! yay!
twilightslittleangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
thats great! such a bright beginning to a story of potential!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hey, Ichi, it's me! You probably know me better as psychicpixie17 on DeviantArt, but it's me, just the same! Okay, so this is the second time I've read this (I wasn't a member of FF the first time) and this time around, I'm gonna review for EVERY chapter, yaaaay! I loved the end where he was all, "I dunno...WAS IT?" He's got the weirdest, funniest sense of humor! Oooh, is it okay if I maybe write a story about his niece? He does have a brother, right? ...*double checks* Yep, he does! I'd love to do a story about maybe his brother's daughter, that would be fun! I've got some cool names I've been wanting to try out, anyway, PLEASE? *gets down on knees and begs*
Harryfan626 chapter 30 . 10/19/2010
Wow. I'm awe struck. It's great.
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 30 . 9/22/2010
That was one of the most amazing stories ever. I loved it.
HiddenMusic chapter 30 . 9/20/2010
-wipes tear-

It's over...It makes me sad since I've been tagging along with this fic for so long...but it was so darn good. -applauds-

It was a bittersweet ending, but a good ending. Poor Likku...he pretty much spent his whole life fighting for Elphaba. :(

Beautiful work, excellent piece of writing! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this long, exciting story! I had fun reading it!
werewolf-in-training chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
awwww! I love the ending!