Reviews for Red Threads of Daybreak
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
kawaii
craizypet chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
hm... i never knew that. lol, when i get some pearls, i will do that then!
craizypet chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
yes! LOVE! nothing more needs to be said. although i absolutely hate coffee... so i cant quite like that the ice cream is coffee... ;)
craizypet chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
yes! sasori and sakura! finally! great job! i love the cheesy little quotes too, lol!
angel897 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
i like it rather sweet, enjoyed reading this paring _
angel897 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
loved it rather cute
hushnelle chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I think that the Akatsuki having "super powers" or you know...something like that would make a really interesting story. Makes me wonder what kind of powers the rest would have in an alternate universe. :)
Laforet chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I loved this chapter. I'm something of a SasoSaku fan. I would never have thought of Sakura dancing with the aid of Sasori's "puppet strings". Awesome job.
Sakiba6609 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I like how you made her a Chinese martial artist.
Shining Through chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Haha, this was cute too! Sorry, but they are just so fluffy! I like this one the best because KisaSaku doesn't get much love. It's shunned by ItaSaku, DeiSaku, SasoSaku, PeinSaku, HidaSaku, and other pairings involving an Akatsuki member and Sakura. So this is a nice change! I was sad there was no kiss, but I like how KisaSaku's relationship from then on is hinted but left to the imagination
Shining Through chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I think these stories end perfectly just because they end with kisses! The intro was very well done, then Sakura's interactions with Itachi really sparked their chemistry, and finally ...the kiss! Detailed and pulled at my heart to make me coo "Awww..."
Shining Through chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This was way too cute! I liked the intro, Karin was seriously annoying, and got me interested. Then I liked how Yamato was the kenpo coach (not Kakashi), and the SasoSaku romance was just way too cute!
Shardaen chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
TEEHEE.

"i hate you" "i love you"

_

he's oh so persuasive. and sakura's just...herself. i love your itasaku's the most!
Shardaen chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
i don't particularly like coffee ice cream...just cause i don't like coffee in general. BUT.

ItaSaku makes my day. and i love the fact that you end it with a kiss. cuase it's ADORABLE.

anyway... his nonchalance is nice. :D
sava kaladze chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
wow..

this is nice.

you picture sasori really like he used to be :)