Reviews for The Greatest Puzzle of All
Guest chapter 60 . 6/13/2015
This is awesome. Love it.
is "The Greatest Puzzle of all" supposed to be where the rest of the story is?
Please update!
Addison chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Love this story. Just thought that Lily was a little to early to call Cuddy mom. I know this from experience, both my parents are in heaven and I just started calling my foster mom "mommy"! After 3 years haha. Just something to think about :) other than that: great story!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 60 . 12/9/2011
POR FAVOR TERMINE A FINC ELA É MARAVILHOSA, ESTOU DOIDA PARA SABER SE A cUDDY VAI TER UM MENINO OU NÃO
JLCH chapter 58 . 9/13/2011
Just want to say I'm rereading this story and still love it. I sure wish you'd update!
JLCH chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Fluffy and romantic! Great job!
JLCH chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
LOL I never would have pegged House as a closet Danny Kaye fan. I grew up appreciating his films thanks to my mom! I was so sad when he died. Anyway...I thought it was neat you threw him in there...
JLCH chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
So far I really love this story, so much I'm reading it again LOL. Sure wish you would update...
JLCH chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
It's a great story...I've been so engrossed in it I forgot to comment on previous chapters. I like to see House happy but since it's kinda weird, I think we should have some serious angst pop up occasionally!
JLCH chapter 57 . 4/16/2011
PLEASE keep up this story it is great!1
forget-your-troubles chapter 60 . 10/23/2010
I miss this story! Is there a new chapter coming soon?
etFated chapter 60 . 5/12/2010
that was a sad update but I loved it. :)
chloe2007 chapter 60 . 5/12/2010
Ooh I love this chapter, Update soon
HouseBroken chapter 60 . 5/12/2010
loved it,,,
xfloor chapter 60 . 5/11/2010
Now Wilson seems supper cute! xd.

Love the chapter ,

and haha House should know that wilson calls him "the gimp"

Nice Chapter!
Kalsoklv chapter 60 . 5/11/2010
So, do we get a dramatic look at Houses childhood? I think was probably pretty bad.