Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 8/25
I don't often beg, but please... Please... PLEASE continue this story
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 8/20
Not sure if done or leaving that to the imagination but I m breaking my rule and faving this cause it sort of works and I cant lose this. 6:10 am, good night and thanks for the righteous fury to set my insides back to rights. 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 8/20
...speechless... crying... insides... 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/20
Oh my stomach you are... it's 5:30 cause I was betaing but wanted to read the first bit but wow, it hooked me and you grabbed my heart, my stomach, EVERY internal organ and twisted them into one big knot, before or after pulling them out and wow. 5/5
Wow this is aweaome my favorite line was "Might as well move into a fireworks factory and invite a pyro over for dinner!" Couldn't stop laughing my family looked at me like I was crazy anyways very well done :D
Googleeyeducks chapter 3 . 8/8
It's awsome fantastic (wonderful? Sorta the writing skills are good but umm yeah it is good) 10/10. I think it's quite oringal :) :D (' &')
/ )

10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10

Bye bye
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 3 . 8/7
Good story so far. Are you going to continue it? I hope you do!
Harrypotter0299 chapter 3 . 8/5
i love this story sooooooooooooooooooooo much
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 6/27
Keep this going, please! I really like how you've hashed it out so far, and I'd love to read what happens next...
Will you be continuing this? I suppose not since its been 5 years since its late update. It's a pity. Would have been the best story of yours I've read. And probably the best Harry is rescued themed story I've read as well. If you aren't continuing I think you should remove it. Rather than get people's hopes up for a good story only for it to be abandoned after three chapters. What a pity.
IZZY chapter 3 . 5/12
Please continue this story...plz plz plz...its very good..
Please! I know you haven't updated in a REALLY long time and probably won't but I beg of you to update! I need to know what happens! This is amazing 3
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 3 . 4/3
This is honestly incredible! I have seriously never read a fanfiction like this and I love it, almost beyond belief. So excited to see this continued, the style, plot, characterizations, everything is lovely! The personalities are freaking spot on, this is a beautiful piece of work! Great job!
I suck at good reviews so I'll sum it up in three words…I LOVE IT!¡!
pizzaluver16 chapter 3 . 3/19
Omigosh, this is amazing.I could never write anything like this. PLEASE update soon!