Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 6/27
Keep this going, please! I really like how you've hashed it out so far, and I'd love to read what happens next...
Will you be continuing this? I suppose not since its been 5 years since its late update. It's a pity. Would have been the best story of yours I've read. And probably the best Harry is rescued themed story I've read as well. If you aren't continuing I think you should remove it. Rather than get people's hopes up for a good story only for it to be abandoned after three chapters. What a pity.
IZZY chapter 3 . 5/12
Please continue this story...plz plz plz...its very good..
Please! I know you haven't updated in a REALLY long time and probably won't but I beg of you to update! I need to know what happens! This is amazing 3
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 3 . 4/3
This is honestly incredible! I have seriously never read a fanfiction like this and I love it, almost beyond belief. So excited to see this continued, the style, plot, characterizations, everything is lovely! The personalities are freaking spot on, this is a beautiful piece of work! Great job!
I suck at good reviews so I'll sum it up in three words…I LOVE IT!¡!
pizzaluver16 chapter 3 . 3/19
Omigosh, this is amazing.I could never write anything like this. PLEASE update soon!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 3 . 3/14
Sad, brilliant, love the details!
DragonDreamer and StarWisher chapter 3 . 2/11
Please update!
marisha chapter 3 . 1/26
rite mor
XxRoza13 chapter 3 . 1/23
please dont drop this story keep writing you left a cliff hanger
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/23
This is the best one ive ever read! I know its been almost 5 years since this was updated, but would you consider posting again? If only to wrap up the story. I lovelovelove this. Its amazing, and I loved the twins reaction, i loved everything!
challisjessy8 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
The weasley family are angry. Run for cover.
Love this, u cant leave it now! Continue!
Ü
Fizzixiepop chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Is this meant to be the MOST awesome cliff hanger ever or is this going to be carried on but you are busy. GODDD LEET IT BE THE SECOND ONE i cant live without *my precious* T_T don't makeeeeee me. UR THE BEST WRITER EVER AND MY STORIES AREN'T HALF AS GOOD AS YOUR please continue this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014