Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
Mirage chapter 3 . 10/17
one Thing i dont understand is...why did they leave, they coul have the Police an the auror do the work...it is severe child abuse, taking away his freedom..even when he was only locked into his room, not taking care of his heealh, feeding and so on...then leaving a child with bad sickness and near starved and badly hurt alone chained up for over three days...that you can call a tryed murder of a child... both adult dursley deserve jail for this!
so now the dursley will have tolde the Police how there crazy dangerous nephef did destroy there home, attacked them and did push them in the room with a pistol in his Hands...he may be even on a dangerous wanted list...so why did they run away like this...the auror could have covered it ad still could have gone home with weasleys...but so he may be even be pulled in front of the wizgamot again because they have ties to the Police...

woul be really interesting how they get out of this, get the punishment deserving to the dursleys... will they now adopt him...and where this Story goes...
will the three Boys get together when older and all is calm
Arianna chapter 3 . 9/19
omg this is such a fantasitc fic im absolutely in love! but devastated that it hasn't been updated in so so many years... In the very very off chance that you'll even see this review, please update! it's fantastic, emotional, not cliche, so well written, and i can't stand it ending on a cliff hanger like this. please update!
sam zmethwick chapter 3 . 9/17
I like your story, is very hard to Harry but i hope the damn Dursley pay for it all
Continue!
Thebigsnail chapter 3 . 9/9
Oh, this is amazing! I loved how you're not using, like you said earlier, the whole "Snape rescues Harry" plot. It's WAYYY over used. I really enjoyed how you used Fred and George, which are normally used in very different fics. I've always wanted to see something like this with them, and you did it perfectly! Except for the minor drawback that it's not finished. :( But I won't beg for it if your wondering. But I'll just say, I would GREATLY appreciate if you finished this! Wonderful, wonderful job!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 3 . 8/31
i so want to be with weasley boys in this mission
will kill those animals myself
xXBlueleafXx chapter 3 . 8/1
This had so much potential! Too bad you abandoned it.
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 3 . 7/28
One of the best stories I've read. Thank you. Any possibility of continuing?
Plz continue! This story is good!
Random girl chapter 3 . 6/20
Love this
Ohlivia.smith chapter 3 . 6/16
Update please this is amazing please please continue soon :)
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 3 . 6/11
Go ki-teach those...those sorry excuse of people a lesson!
M1ssUnd3rst4nd1ng chapter 3 . 6/7
Way to go, Weasleys!
Very well written; I especially thought you balanced plot/action with thinking/emotions/reactions really well and carried off the dialogue and dialogue tags brilliantly as well.
Thanks!
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 3 . 6/5
What to say, what to say? Oh, I don't know, let's start wih I love it. The twins saving Harry, I look forward in seeing his recover process, I can only imagine that it won't be so well. Hope Fred, won't be thinking like he failed in anyway, but please update.
I love this fanfic and I agree about Snape
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 5/28
Please update! I'd love to see this continued.