Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
VanillaSlytherin chapter 3 . 9/30
This book is amazing. Please keep updating. I can't really think of anything to ask or stuff like that, so, yeah
Your Fellow Writer
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 9/25
I like how, in addition to making Weasleys the rescuers for Harry from the over-the-top-Dursley-abuse, you went with the other fandom thing of a wizard using a gun, but you also made that a Weasley. It's refreshingly different. Plus I just like the Weasleys.
There was something darkly hilarious about Mr. Weasley's disappointment that his favorite Muggle device could be perverted for evil.
S92 chapter 3 . 9/15
Simply amaaaazing 333 Pleeeeeeease continue writing this story!
TheMaraudersRule chapter 3 . 9/9
This is a great story. I think how you have written Ron, Arthur, George and Fred was brilliant. Please keep updating, I can't wait to see what Ron and George have in mind.
The Marauders Rule A.K.A PadfootMoonyProngs
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 9/8
Yeah count me in too Ron!
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 9/8
I had a feeling Mr. Weasley would do that..
Maria chapter 3 . 9/2
I realize it's been years since you last updated this but please continue writing! This is by far one of the best abused Harry stories.
DuckieLuver chapter 3 . 8/16
I know it's been like, 6 years since you've updated. I'd be suprised if you even get this message. I just wanted to tell you that I started reading the hp stories again, and this story was all I could think of. Luckily, I remembered the title and looked it up on Google. Some of the imagery you used was so on point is stuck with me even though it's been years since I've read it. Arthur throwing out his plugs after finding that Harry was beaten with them, and petunia saying that the plate came from her mother. Gah, like, this story is amazing. If you get this, could you tell me how you planned on ending it? Its killing me not knowing.
peacepuppy1220 chapter 3 . 8/3
Remmy3 chapter 2 . 8/3
I love this so so so much! It has got to be one of the most well written abused Harry stories I have read! Wish there were more chapters ! :(
Anyways I love the fact that they are done in LONG chapters. If you still write on here or Wattpad or anywhere really,I highly suggest you continue this as a full story and we never got to find out what they were gonna do to the Dursleys! I relize it was probably supposed to be like that but it was KILLING ME. Anyway (*again, sorry I tend to rant during reviews*)very good job with the characters not putting them too OOC. And yeah! Thank you for this lovely piece of art human! XD
Eagle Hawke chapter 3 . 7/6
PLEASE update this.
panther73110 chapter 3 . 7/5
Great story, I hope you finish it some day.
Jounouchi123 chapter 3 . 7/5
awesome story
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/20
Too bad this fic didn't get much views. All 300 of them. :( 300 barely makes a dent in our little town of Aumsville Oregon of almost 4,000 which that number is surprising considering it doesn't look like that many people live here. About half that actually.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/20
I do hope people realize this is NOT a normal family regardless of what the Dursley's or JK Rowling think.

Even the most extremist would be appalled at what the Dursley's have done and the most harden inmate in jail would plot against Vernon in particular. He would need protective custody in HMS once he is nicked for good by the PC. Inmates do NOT take kindly to sexual predators and child abusers and that's when things happen in the shower.

Don't drop that soap!