Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
CAN SOMBODY ADOPT THIS! IT'S WAYYYYY TOO GOOD TO BE ABANDONED!
JBrocks917 chapter 3 . 8/30
The three chapters you already have up are amazing! Characterization is on point, plot is new, and grammar is perfect. It’s been years since you updated, but please finish this! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
I know it's been over 8 years since you last updated this story, and you probably won't even see this review, but I would love to see you continue this story! I have never found another story like this one and really want to know to the rest of it. Please update!
HarryPotters1 chapter 3 . 6/18
Please finish this story! It is amazingly good! I really want to read the end of it. You are an amazing writer and I really hope you write more stories!
sammygirl17 chapter 3 . 4/30
I love this story soooo much! It’s one of my all time favourites, I’ve read it multiple time aha. Have you ever thought of continuing it? I really hope you do one day!
I'm so crushed that you haven't continued this story. I reread it all the time. One of the most truly authentic and closes to canon character writing I've ever read. If there is any pleading any of us can do to het you to pick this back up again, I'm doing it now. I want so badly to see where you were going with this fic and the character development you were already building so well. Please, I don't think I've ever been so crushed at a story not finishing in all my years of reading fanfiction.
YouSeeStrangerThings chapter 2 . 4/3
Hey, it's me again! I just wanted to say how much I love this fic still. I figure at this point you're not planning on finishing it, but I'm probably going to continue to come back to it every so often and reread it. You write so well! Anyway, hope you're doing well with whatever you're endeavoring to do!
n0connections chapter 3 . 4/2
Over the years I have made a long list of rules for myself, that have greatly improved my fanfiction reading experience. Before I click on a story it must pass a checklist. Normally I am excellent at following the rules, but when a fandom doesn't have enough content on a character I am desperate to read about, I find myself clicking on fics that don't meet all the checklist requirements. This fic broke the update requirement, yet I have been dying for a good fanfiction that has Fred Weasley as a main character where he isn't sleeping with his brother. I don't care if he is single, straight, or gay. I'm just trying to avoid incest, or in Fred's case twincest. Let me tell you, as heartbroken as I am that the fic is on hiatus, I am so glad I broke the rule. I have re-read the first three chapters about ten times. I am so impressed with how well you have kept everyone in character. The part about Arthur throwing away his plug collection- brilliant! Also this is one of the first abused Harry fics I found (and I have read A LOT) where Harry isn't this pathetic helpless person. He clearly has confidindent issues, but ones that are completely realistic to the cannon Harry Potter. I wish I knew where you had this fic going in your mind, because I LOVE everything about this fic. I also love Harry and Fred sharing a room where Fred won't be able to control his emotions. You have set up so many interesting plot points for this story. WELL DONE! I don't know if you will ever have the time/motivation to pick this story back up, but if you do, you would be making 1,542 people very happy.
Jbrowne26 chapter 3 . 2/16
Hoping you will pick this back up someday! As you said in the AN, this hasn’t been done much before, and the characters are well done. Looking forward to see where you take it.
idon'tthinkimokay chapter 3 . 2/5
HELLO YES PLEASE WRITE MORE IM BEGGING YOU
Alec Goodman chapter 1 . 1/15
cant wait for the next chapter love this story so far
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
This is so powerful and real, and it's not over-dramatic and it's not milking the angst, but it is really strong in itself, and it's great. Good work.
Harry Potter lov chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Honestly an extension cord that was awesome
dhamann7878 chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
I'm with Ron! 7 years without an update doesn't leave much hope that story will be finished. Great story and agree with other comments about your character development
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I love how you have a bigger division of the twins personalities than is normally shown. Most people make them out to be basically the same person and I love your differentiation.