Reviews for Sticks in a Bundle
IZZY chapter 3 . 5/12
Please continue this story...plz plz plz...its very good..
Please! I know you haven't updated in a REALLY long time and probably won't but I beg of you to update! I need to know what happens! This is amazing 3
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 3 . 4/3
This is honestly incredible! I have seriously never read a fanfiction like this and I love it, almost beyond belief. So excited to see this continued, the style, plot, characterizations, everything is lovely! The personalities are freaking spot on, this is a beautiful piece of work! Great job!
I suck at good reviews so I'll sum it up in three words…I LOVE IT!¡!
pizzaluver16 chapter 3 . 3/19
Omigosh, this is amazing.I could never write anything like this. PLEASE update soon!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 3 . 3/14
Sad, brilliant, love the details!
DragonDreamer1011 chapter 3 . 2/11
Please update!
marisha chapter 3 . 1/26
rite mor
XxRoza13 chapter 3 . 1/23
please dont drop this story keep writing you left a cliff hanger
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/23
This is the best one ive ever read! I know its been almost 5 years since this was updated, but would you consider posting again? If only to wrap up the story. I lovelovelove this. Its amazing, and I loved the twins reaction, i loved everything!
challisjessy8 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
The weasley family are angry. Run for cover.
Love this, u cant leave it now! Continue!
Ü
Fizzixiepop chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Is this meant to be the MOST awesome cliff hanger ever or is this going to be carried on but you are busy. GODDD LEET IT BE THE SECOND ONE i cant live without *my precious* T_T don't makeeeeee me. UR THE BEST WRITER EVER AND MY STORIES AREN'T HALF AS GOOD AS YOUR please continue this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
You CANT END HERE THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME. I NEED MORE I...have to have more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Wow, amazing. Loved it. Update soon please, can't wait for more.
pennamelsjsets chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Oh boy, thank goodness for the twins. Harry Harry Harry- someone should ask him if it would be acceptable if someone treated Ron or Hermione the way the Dursley's treat him, and whether or not he believe all people have the right to the same decent treatment (not just prople other than himself). He seems a bit fatalistic, but I suppose that could be explained by being depressed or a history of progressive abuse. He and the Dursley's are obviously a bit out of character. Nevertheless, you wouldn't have a story if not for that. The hints Harry gave in his letters to Ron, that got ignored are sad. Hermione is going to kick herself for not suspecting (if he did the same for her). I am interested to see what will be done about the Dursleys. I hope they lose their jobs and reputations, and go to jail- something satisfying. Update please!